Married with children/ Al Bundy

cotchin#9

Dec 27, 2008
adelaide
Real Name
sam
i grew up with this show and to this day it puts a smile on my face... i needed to add this to the collection.
ladies and gentlemen... Mr Al Bundy
20210324_220907.jpg

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
May 8, 2009
NSW
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
I've been getting nostalgic lately, with the BS NBA prices I've been picking up some vintage stuff and Star Wars, all the stuff that brings back good memories - that stuff is so cool, makes me want to pick some up, used to love those shows

cotchin#9

Dec 27, 2008
adelaide
Real Name
sam
I've been getting nostalgic lately, with the BS NBA prices I've been picking up some vintage stuff and Star Wars, all the stuff that brings back good memories - that stuff is so cool, makes me want to pick some up, used to love those shows
yep, sport card prices can sometimes send you into a frustrating mentality..I have been having fun lately picking up non-sport packs ( to add to my side project of sealed packs) especially topps wax packs. the pull is the nostalgia and the relief in price.

cotchin#9

Dec 27, 2008
adelaide
Real Name
sam
were making the legend of polk high famous again....
If interested boys, there is a incredible thread on "blowout forum" in non sport section. A guy made his own M.W.C cards set and sent them out to get sighned by the cast and many of the extras. its a awesome read and accomplishment to put together and pull off.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
Sydney
Real Name
Matt
were making the legend of polk high famous again....
If interested boys, there is a incredible thread on "blowout forum" in non sport section. A guy made his own M.W.C cards set and sent them out to get sighned by the cast and many of the extras. its a awesome read and accomplishment to put together and pull off.

I have seen that thread and its outstanding!!!!!

Reactions: cotchin#9