Mark Waugh TTM success.

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Got these back in the mail today. Really happy, between cricket and rugby league the letter box has had a suprise for me a few days in a row now.

The decider card is a little bit smudged, all besides the Tribute are up for trade, looking for signed cards from either 03/04 ESP or 09/10 Select.

thanks for looking.

Cheers,

MWaughTTM.jpg

MW is quick, but a little casual, sweet pickups mate :thumbsup:

#1 for me would be Gilchrist

Agreed! How good is he?! Beautiful full sigs and even a little letter returned back with them. Can sometimes take a while due to commitments but well worth the wait!

Good call that, he is the only one I have got with a letter.

Yeah the only one that sends their own letter, but Greg Chappell for instance sends back your original letter with a a hand written short note down the bottom
So do a few others, which is pretty cool also...

It wouldn't surprise me if gilly kept a bulk of the letters he receives, being the obvious cricket tragic that he is...

I send a small questionnaire with most of my TTM's. Most players fill it out and send it back. Only as 3-5 questions. Like best player they played with/against, favorite innings, favorite ground etc. I like it when I receive it back as it shows they actually read ur letter and didnt just sign cards and send them back.

Walshy I sent to Warnie via his foundation with a donation.

I think cricketers are possibly the best athletes TTM, I have only had 3 not come back out of 100's but with Rugby League I only have about 75% come back.

Back
Top Bottom