Baseball Mark Belhorn and Alan Embree Signed Baseball and Cards x 6 - October 29th in Boston

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Got these signed in person by 2004 Red Sox players Mark Belhorn and Allan Embree at a signing back on October 29th in Boston

Very happy with these, got my 2004 Rawlings WS Red Sox ball signed by just Alan Embree as it was only needing his sig on it, now has total of 25 signatures

Cards I got signed 2004 Topps WS, 2004 Topps Total and 2004 Upper Deck WS Collectables, must admit though Bellhorn's auto is much nicer then Embree's lol

Again big thanks to Mike at Sure Shot Promotions for helping me out with this.

Will be the last signing I send in for the year, till next year maybe, still hoping to get more 2004 Red Sox Players Kevin Millar and Pedro Martinez

Allan Embree Signed 2004 Rawlings WS Red Sox Team Signed Ball October 29 2011.jpg

Allan Embree and Mark Bellhorn Signed Baseball Cards X 6 October 29 2011.jpg

Re: Mark Belhorn and Alan Embree Signed Baseball and Cards x 6 - October 29th in Bos

Thanks still think I need more autos for the ball but happy with what I have got so far

Re: Mark Belhorn and Alan Embree Signed Baseball and Cards x 6 - October 29th in Bos

Sold a guy Just Minors Mystery Jersey and 8x10 the other day and the guy pulled a Junichi Tazawa Jersey and /50 8x10 - Huge Boston fan here and he wouldn't sell them back to me :(

Back
Top Bottom