jasonf23312

jaybird
Real Name
Jason Fearheiley
eBay User
jasonf23312
COMC User
jasonf23312
Here is what I have received as of late... ENJOY!!

You can ALWAYS find the GU versions of this one and this is the first time I have ever seen the insert base version
Block Leaders Season Crowns
scan0006.jpg

Was really surprised to actually see one of these for the first time. Was not sure if they even existed because I've seen so many of the others and never this one. Someone in canada was selling the set.
Nemeses Member's only W/ Shaq
scan0001-1.jpg

I really liked this uncut POG sheet and it was cheap.
scan0007-2.jpg

Found this neat Sticker Zlatni Plavi Yugoslavian USA Sticker of Alonzo
scan0008.jpg

Not sure if Other Hardcore PC collectors know this or not but 1994-95 Collector's Choice does have 2 different versions of the Gold Signature in the USA version. One that is completly covered in gold foil and one that just has the signature in gold foil. The only ones that had the 2 versions were the Blueprints, ProFiles
scan0004.jpg

1995 Classic 5 Sport Printing plate Back and multi-colored Rookie card subsets.
Here is the Blueprints Gold Signature USA Version ZO.
scan0005.jpg

Saw this one and thought it was pretty unique. No pictures but a neat card. ESPN Basketbll trivia card
scan0002-1.jpg

Still looking to get my hands on this uncut sheet but did get this one Fleer Perforate promo cutout. NNO
scan0017.jpg

These have never been issued in packs and were not supposed to be released but I got a hold of the GOLD parallel version ScoreBoard INKcredible Behind the Glass acetate! Sweet card for ScoreBoard stuff
scan0018.jpg

02-03 MVP GOLD #/100
scan0003-3.jpg

96-97 Legacy Collection Row 1 #/150
scan0011.jpg

96-97 Legacy Collection Row 0 #/150
scan0010-1.jpg

Super Script /25
SuperScript-25.jpg

Platinum Medallion /100
Platinum.jpg

This one was TOUGH! Still missing the patch version Head of the Class /92
HeadoftheClass.jpg

Now all of the 2009-10 UD Greats of the Game PC Mini set is complete with this one! Glory Days Auto 10/10
GloryDays10-10.jpg

Droolworthy Zo's mate. Love all the little htg & oddball cards you manage to find. The Superscripts is my pick of the bunch, love the rainbow foil auto

Always my favourite mailday when you post up those oddballs and HTGs. Busted quite a few Collectors Choice back in the day but didn't know they had both gold versions, good to know!

lmao! I thought this was a new thread from the lack of replies.
I'll give you another congratulatory post mate, dont worry *Hugs?* :p

Have those other ZO's arrived yet?

THANKS!! No not yet.... have your new paytons arrived yet?

I don't know what it is but sometimes even one of my better maildays gets dumped on and nothing happends :(

You sent me some Gloves? Awesome!
Havn't had mail for 2 weeks now other then bills and crap :(

THANKS!! No not yet.... have your new paytons arrived yet?

I don't know what it is but sometimes even one of my better maildays gets dumped on and nothing happends :(

Back
Top Bottom