Manc Mailday .......updated 20/5/2015

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Rightio, have had to do a few late shifts at work recently and haven't hit the PO Box since this time last week. Pulled in after hours last night , opened the PO Box door and it literally started spewing collect mail cards at me! Went in armed with all of them after work today, here's what came:

IP/TTM - I know a few reliable guys in the UK that are basically professional autograph hunters so I bought these from them!!
diouf ttm.jpg
evans ttm.jpg
evra ttm a.jpg
evra ttm b.jpg
kuszczak ttm.jpg
lindegaard ttm.jpg
neville ttm.jpg
owen ttm.jpg
rafael ttm.jpg
valencia ttm.jpg

A few 2013 TPG Greens:
tpg rio green.jpg
tpg rvp green.jpg
tpg welbeck green.jpg

2014 TPG:
van Persie green.jpg
shaw green.jpg
jones green.jpg
blind green.jpg
di maria green.jpg
herrera purple.jpg

Also congrats on getting all 4 printing plates of Jones a feat in itself
Lol that worked out quite funny as I had 3 and then the black turned up with a ridiculous price tag, I messaged the guy and advised what I had paid for the other 3 and made an offer $20 more than I paid for the others just to complete the set. He thought it was cool to have all 4 so he agreed!

You've done well finding that CR7 and you're the first person I have come across that has all 4 printing plates of a player, all round great effort and persistence.

Love that ronaldo one
born in portugal, made in Manchester ;)
Cheers man, Been after that one for ages to complete the set. Patience paid off as i bagged it for just under $300 aud which was a steal! The last one I saw which had an especially faded signature sold @just under $500 us!!

Spelling mistakes in listings make for bargains! Lol Christian Rinaldo bwahahahaha

Lol, yeah I will use Suarez holders bwahahahaha
I think our match up stinks. LFC get a gift and we get each other!!
Ah well, I still think you lot will go back to back.

Back
Top Bottom