Major League Baseball 2K11

Reds

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
soar-like-an-eagle
Hi Baseball fans out there... Major League Baseball 2K11 is out on xbox 360 this week.. hopefully will be a good game.. first baseball game for the xbox 360.. been hanging out for one for ages...

JB has it for $89 but i got it from play.asia.com for $49

cant wait to play it...

Mlb-2k11.jpg

i had the 2010 version didn't like it love MLB The Show, its more realistic and smoother play

---------- Post added 17-03-2011 at 08:20 PM ----------

Also have 2009 one for PC the controls didn't work could only pitch and that was it hope they have fixed the controls for the PC version

---------- Post added 17-03-2011 at 08:20 PM ----------

I have MLB The Show 2009 for PS3 for sale if anyone is interested in it $30 BIN price

I'm still trying to figure out the controls for 2K10...(PC guy here)

just change the controls? i find i end up having to change all the buttons for 2k games...problem solved.

havent really started a myplayer yet. just sort of mucking about at the minute trying to get the hang of it. no practice mode which is a bit of a b!tch.
i would say its at least on par with 'the show' regarding realism and smoothness tho?

Got my copy of MLB The Show 2011 for PS3 just played it and must say its good, can't really tell much difference though between the new one and the 2010 one, has the same annoying commentators lol

Got my copy of MLB The Show 2011 for PS3 just played it and must say its good, can't really tell much difference though between the new one and the 2010 one, has the same annoying commentators lol

actually they got a new boring commetator... :D

i know lol

Got this one too for the PC not sure i like it compared the show its pretty ordinary i reckon, players don't even look like the actual players. Should see Dustin Pedroia doens't even have any likeness at all. As for the controls its confusing as, have no idea

I have both PS3 & Xbox 360. I had MLB 2K10 on PS3 but its great to see MLB on the 360 now. I brouth 2k11 on Xbox and love it. I was very happy with 2k10 but 2k11 is even better. I would love to get enough Aussie users to start an online league or something of that nature. Any ideas guys?

Still reckon MLB The Show is the way to go if you want realism and smooth pitching and batting, just like the real thing I highly recommend you try MLB The Show 2011, its the best in my opinion

Still reckon MLB The Show is the way to go if you want realism and smooth pitching and batting, just like the real thing I highly recommend you try MLB The Show 2011, its the best in my opinion

Is it PAL region and where do you find the game?

yep got mine off ebay from a store in the US its region free so works fine on an Australia PS3

Once you have played it you will see what I mean never going back to 2Ksports after playing this version

yep got mine off ebay from a store in the US its region free so works fine on an Australia PS3

Once you have played it you will see what I mean never going back to 2Ksports after playing this version

yeah 2k do blow. if for nothing else, but their wack button config. takes me a half hour just to figure out HOW to change the buttons.
shame its all we got for nba, and madden hasnt been on pc since 08... :(
i'll start the show, since it comes with such high praise.

I am telling you will not look back, the graphics just keeps getting better and better, mind you the controls I am still trying to master can pitch ok but batting is a challenge at time I always go to hit too late lol!

---------- Post added 23-03-2011 at 03:01 PM ----------

I have MLB The Show 2010 for PS3 I was thinking of selling if your interested its region free too

Back
Top Bottom