Mailday with some love from the player!

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
Earlier this week I recieved my second copy (of 4 - one incoming from Asia the other sitting in my US mailbox) of this preferred prime rookie Silhouette of Darius Morris.

He’s been a side PC for a few years with 95% of his cards coming during the 12-13 year.

Anyway, I posted up the photo of the matching pair on instagram and within 20 minutes my man Darius Morris liked the photo. And yes I did embarrassingly jump with excitement when I saw the notification on my phone.

How freaking cool! This is the first time I’ve ever had a player interact with me via social media. Previously my best return was The City of Denver Council on some Faried stuff. Lol.

DD482727-D7A1-480C-AED0-DC8D45776AFF.jpeg

07270205-37C1-4CA3-989F-9935DC061F5A.png

Man it's awesome that the players recognize us collectors. My pc player follows me and likes my stuff from time to time.

Haha yes, definitely following him! Decided to wait 10 minutes or so as to play it cool tho. Haha

Same rules apply in trying to not look too keen when trying to impress women and man crushes too for that matter! hah hah Awesome story man, happy for you!

Back
Top Bottom