Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey everybody!

Back again with another big mailday to add to all the PC's I could, lol.

Willie Warren NT RPA /99 - My first RPA in awhile and pretty nice grade too.
rpa_zps3a20bef1.jpg

Drummond Prizm refractor - This guys cards are starting to get to high in price for me but I'm trying to grab the key ones while I can :)
drummondprizm_zps65c64786.jpg

Drummond GS gold metal - These cards are amazing (although It was photo shy!). Definitely feels like a sleep in regards to this years rookie cards as I think this set will be hot in the future. Not sure whether to peel or not though.
drummondmetal_zpsaa5ea56c.jpg

Kemp green prizm - Only need the gold prizm, but with the prices the kemps are going for I doubt I'll get one anytime soon :(
kempprizm_zps82219877.jpg

Kemp certified blue GU /99 - got this for a steal and very please about it.
kempcert_zpsdd3a686d.jpg

Kemp gold label red /100 - sick looking set and 90's goodness to boot!
kempgold-1_zps9e7072c9.jpg

Aminu certified green 3/5 - Clippers jersey numbered and a nice grade to boot! Got this for a steal too.
aminucert_zps143f7202.jpg

Aminu threads patch /50 - I think this is my 5th of these. Can't pass on a nice Aminu patch :)
aminupatchthreads_zps4b80cdf0.jpg

Aminu timeless treasures patch /25 - Again, can't pass up a patch, and I swear this is my 6th of these. Maybe one day I'll wind up with the print run, lol.
aminupatchtt-1_zpse64f8322.jpg

Aminu timeless treasures tag 3/5 - Jesery numbered tag and surprisingly the very first Aminu tag in my PC! Stoked to have this :)
aminutag_zpseafb19f5.jpg

Cheers for looking everyone and hope you enjoyed it.

Hello Benn :) ,

Sick mailday :woot: Love the Aminu's Patches, Tag and TC Green :hearts: and what a awesome patche on the RPA of Warren ! Congratz !

Nice additions for your Kemp PC and like you i think the gold will be hard to get but never say never :D maybe one day ;)

The Drummond looks very nice especially the Gold Metal !

Thanks for sharing with us, i have enjoyed to watch your mailday !

;)

tiphaine

Might have to add Drummond to the signature block now Benn! Great adds all round - unusual that Kemp prices are going crazy....

Always love your maildays buddy. Get to see some nice high end stuff

Back
Top Bottom