*** MAILDAY + recent BUSTS + Trades *** SCAN HEAVY ***

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Pictures are in but scans wont seem to work for some reason :blink: i will try and fix it tomorrow :)

Its been a while and i just did over 120 pictures to add to the bucket this week !

There are cards from Box Breaks i have done in the last few weeks or so which includes a little MOJO :D

Some Redemptions, Mail and trades i have done also

Thought i would also show off what i have in my PC (update my records at the same time :thumbsup: )

Here is the first 20+ pictures that i have downloaded to the bucket to get things started, will do the same tomorrow !

After busting the Co-signers triple auto with Rose, Gordon and Augustin i didnt think i would have much luck left !

So happy to be wrong too :D

The MOJO i got Yesterday afternoon from justins was

Varsity letters, full name auto of Kevin Durant numbered 2 of 2 :woot: :worthy: check out the pics

after spending the last 15 minutes trying to put direct links to each pic I can only get the link to my bucket to copy for some reason !

Pictures by collectorGALLORE - Photobucket

The whole first page is new + the 1st pic on page 2 :thumbsup:

Thanks Jay ! I traded them both from Pokeron at maccas in livingston lol :) always good fun

it cost me the Zo hardcourt engraved auto + my Durant/mello dual auto quad jsy i had :*(

but the Durant auto def makes up for that lol kinda funny luck really :D

That's a hell of a lotta cards.

Nice Rodman Magic and Kobe.

Nice Roses too.

But I really love the Jordan/Erving dual and also the Tom Chambers.

wow... magnificent cards there dude!!! the best card for me is the dual jsy/auto of mj & dr j... stunning

Back
Top Bottom