Mailday pics

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Really slowed my buying recently. These are a few I picked up recently.
My favourite - K-Mart 00-01 SPx RC Auto/Jersey! 678/900. I have wanted one for ages
P. Pierce True Colors 2 color /200
Maggette jsy
DerMarr Johnson 00-01 SPx Winning Materials Auto (RC) Awesome card, long odds to pull too. Has his rookie jsy and college jsy on it.:cool:
01-02 Fleer Final Cut Patch variation - P. Pierce.
And some nice UD Ultimate jerseys, gotta love em:lol:
Mailday23.jpg

nice cards brad, like the demarr that looks great , really nice design :)

Thanks guys. I already had the Zo final cut Patch, so when the Pierce came up I grabbed it. The patches are so thick and hard to find to.
I always thought Maggette looked better in Magic uni

As for the DerMarr, I think it's phat! lol. Considering you only get one standard winning materials per case back then, this is his RC auto'd version. I love em. Just need a K-Mart one too know.

I've always thought those Final Cuts Patches are fake because Beckett doesn't classify a patch version. That's why I held off participating on two auctions of Iverson's Final Cuts patches. I'll remind myself next time.

I love those card though, they look sweet yet delicate because of the black border on the card.

Great additions mate to your already fine Pierce's collections.

Thanks!
Yeah, I was unsure of stuff like that before, but so far I've found some parallel type cards or variation cards that beckett doesn't list. Maybe it's due to scarcity in the market, not so much total run scarcity. I found 01-02 Authentix Courtside classics also had a patch/seat variation to the warm-up/seat run. They are "gold versions" and are serialled on the back aswell. Beckett only list the one standard memorabilia run. These are extremely hard to find. The same with the Final cuts patches as I mentioned before.
Another example is with 02-03 ProSign auto's. There is Kobe, Garnett, MJ plus others, but beckett don't list most of the cards from that set including the players just mentioned. There are 28 auto's in total and only about 6 listed. I put it down to how scarce they are on the "second hand" market.

Back
Top Bottom