Mailday May 2022

First up - a couple of cool looking cards I found while looking through COMC one night - pretty cool loooking with the flags etc and at least there's specifically info on the piece of material within!

IMG_4074.JPG
IMG_4075.JPG
IMG_4076.JPG
IMG_4077.JPG

And a few Lamelo's for the small side PC

The Future Legends is a pretty cool looking card from a cheap set - recommend you picking up one if you are on the hunt for some affordable Lamelo cards!

IMG_4078.JPG
IMG_4092.JPG
IMG_4093.JPG
IMG_4094.JPG
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG

more next post

Next up - some raw cards *shock* -

I've been looking for one of these from Radiance for ages - only found one in the US finally and decided to grab it

IMG_4062.JPG

Doubled up on this one, forgot I already had it - oh well!

IMG_4063.JPG

Found this Ruby /50 browsing through beckett marketplace -

IMG_4064.JPG

I'm liking this gold variant - keeping my eye out for a jersey numbered one if it comes up

IMG_4065.JPG

Love this Shattered insert - goes well with my other one but the silver is way nicer

IMG_4066.JPG

IMG_4097.JPG

I'm gonna eventually get a PSA 9 or 10 of this but didn't want to spend more $ on it for now - raw copy for like $10 was good

IMG_4067.JPG

Green! Press Proof! Champ! Noice

IMG_4068.JPG

Was going to buy the Kobe of this but it's still over priced IMO so I had to grab the KG

IMG_4069.JPG

I'm going to get the Credentials /58 eventually but I just wanted to check out these in hand again to see what potential surface issues there could be. Seems pretty good.

IMG_4070.JPG

Blue. Shiny. Greats!

IMG_4071.JPG

I like the wisps of colour matching smoke in the background of this set.

IMG_4072.JPG

Man I love the old sets and old looking sets. Murad , Turkey - put it in my eyeballs directly.

IMG_4073.JPG

more next post

Luka - Rookie Related - getting the trophy - something different than Prizm etc!

IMG_4091.JPG

I've got the base version of this and now looking for the /38 and Gold versions of these, love them.

IMG_4079.JPG

I've never played this Adrenalyn game whatever that is but the scan on this on COMC was bland but I had a feeling it might be shiny or have a cool texture so I picked it up for cheap

IMG_4081.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

Rookies have plummeted in price so now I feel like they are good to purchase!

IMG_4087.JPG

Random cheapy sticker - why not!

IMG_4088.JPG

Lovely low numbered card.

IMG_4085.JPG

And the main reason I sent back the lot was this beauty! Goes along with my BGS 9.5 Jersey numbered version so I may upgrade at some stage but I'm happy for now as a PSA 9 and these are /349.

IMG_4089.JPG

Inked20201201_115156_LI.jpg

I must have a thing for cool looking dunk cards but don't we all?!?!?!

20200615_165535.jpg

Awesome mailday as always

Any drug residue left on Hedos pants?

Radiance was definitely a great looking set also, EX is super nice (may be a Credentials appearing in my next mailday not of KG unfortunately)
Those 07 finest are amazing though mid dunk cards are the best!!!

Awesome mailday as always

Any drug residue left on Hedos pants?

Radiance was definitely a great looking set also, EX is super nice (may be a Credentials appearing in my next mailday not of KG unfortunately)
Those 07 finest are amazing though mid dunk cards are the best!!!

Thanks Matt!

This was prior to that issue with the Magic :lol:

Love the 07 Finest but I think I like the 05 a bit more!

Looking forward to the Credentials mailday mate!

This is my kind of mailday! Old school jersey cards and refractors, some of my all time favourite sets like Radiance, Fleer- E-x acetate goodness and even soem new fangled offerings liek Flux - which i have to say looks quite nice in that casing....what is the finish on the card best comparable to? Chrome-ish? Topps Pristine-ish, Topps Finest-ish?

This is my kind of mailday! Old school jersey cards and refractors, some of my all time favourite sets like Radiance, Fleer- E-x acetate goodness and even soem new fangled offerings liek Flux - which i have to say looks quite nice in that casing....what is the finish on the card best comparable to? Chrome-ish? Topps Pristine-ish, Topps Finest-ish?

I love Radiance - I think I might get the Jordan base eventually too.

The Flux does look good but I wouldn’t hesitate to crack it out and put in a 9 page. The base versions look like trash. The refractor versions are cool and yes sort of like finest as you can see with the Finest KG above with the basketball indentations the Flux has them too. I’m not sure if I love them yet but it’s good to have one and look at it for a bit before I go for any others.

Back
Top Bottom