Mailday, a trade pickup and BGS Return ***KG HOF HYPE***

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
First off, huge thanks to @skip20 for the freebie that showed up today! Chris Whitney Auto /10!

He could probably tell you more shit about him than me - all I know is, when Jordan was with the Wizards and we had to watch those games, his play caught my eye. Huge effort, made some big shots and had some awesome games. Guy is only about 6ft tall, and played well above his height.

Cheers Skip!

20200115_145408.jpg

And I've been starting to pick up some KG cards that catch my eye. Most things are now 100x more expensive than when I had a decent collection about 7 or 8 years ago so I will never get back to that level! But these ones will keep me satisfied that I was a part of the Kevin Garnett era and I'll definitely add some more this year. I think I'm going to pass on the Nets stuff though :lol:

Sent this off to BGS with @cherrycollectables - cheers guys!

This card is special and should be call Hall of Fame Bound or Hall of Fame LOCK. BGS Population of 1.

20200115_151420_LI.jpg

And just acquired this today in a trade. A TRADE?!?!?!?! Was so good to get a trade done, can't remember when the last one was but when I joined this site trading was the main thing if you can believe that! Really brought me back to what makes it a hobby and what makes it fun, it's easy to get lost these days with the box and packs prices, selling and buying singles etc etc. Cheers to Jacob from Breakers Ink and on NBATCA!

This card is special - 2007-08 season was championship season. KG was 1st Teams All-NBA and Defense and DPOY. PSA Population of 1.

20200115_145509_LI.jpg

Thanks for checking out a rare mailday!

Matt

Last edited:
What is going on around here recently... first I see Slobby make a post the other day, now GF4L is talking about making trades and also has a KG mailday... it's like 2020 has sent us back in time.

Congrats on the pick ups though man, they all look great!

What is going on around here recently... first I see Slobby make a post the other day, now GF4L is talking about making trades and also has a KG mailday... it's like 2020 has sent us back in time.

Congrats on the pick ups though man, they all look great!

Haha thanks mate. It’s the Zion fever going around it’s sent everyone crazy

So no Gem Mint Brooklyn Nets KGs on display?! Fantastic mailday mate and good to see that you truly are a fan '4Life' - living up to that user ID my man!

Back
Top Bottom