Mailday 22/2/2006

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Not as good as my Wally world mail day... but today's mail is good for the bargains contained within...

wally8a.jpg

Floor and Jersey total purchase price = $1.98USD

stephona.jpg

3X Jersey including the Hardcourt Heroes 105/175 total purchase price = $5.59 USD

mccown.jpg

080/250 Total = $0.99USD

Hudson_zito.jpg

Hudson card 419/500 Total = $1.98USD

cowboys1.jpg

Newman RC Jersey & Julius Jones 404/500 Total = $4.24USD

Giambi_Zito.jpg

Giambi Bat card & Zito 11/50 Total = $2.49USD

I'm quite happy with this score.

haha yeah they are GREAT players...

Julius Jones is going to be a star Running back... up there with the likes of Edgerrin James, Emmitt Smith, Ricky Williams (before drugs ruined his career) etcetera...

Terence Newman is one of those players who does pretty well and is highly collectable... so to have a rookie Jersey is great....

Hudson and Zito are two of the best pitchers in the baseball ranks today... and Jason Giambi is a former MVP who hits big for the Yankees these days.... the value on the card was $25USD.... so for $1.50... not bad!

jimboiitmac said:
great cheap pickups on the starbury's, i still love him as a player..

I reckon I have most of my starbury g/u or warm ups from this same guy never paying more than $2.50 for them... it is GREAT!!

Just won myself a couple more good baseball jersey cards too... now am waiting on two or three more starburys including reflections jersey and an uncirculated ELton Brand who is my main NON current/former wolves player collection (everyone else besides lamar odom and rick fox have links to wolves... even Ray Ray was drafted by em').

And I can really talk soemtimes. *shuts up now*

Back
Top Bottom