UFC Mailday 10/12/10 - Leaf and blood mat

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Got these in today.

First up standard base Shogun relic, however the mat is complete with blood stains!!! Doesnt show up to well on the pic, but looks awesome in hand. The blood stands out a lot more.

image host

And next up some solid leaf pickups. chris Leben purple variation auto 11/25. Goes great with my gold /5 and base version of the same card. If anyone sees the 1/1 let me know.

And this is actually my first ever Chuck Auto. And I love it. Champions auto 12/25. these Leaf champions autos are right up there with my favourite cards.

image hosting service

loving the chuck, see a little more blood relics around now. well done on that, might an even be his blood though ahahaha, could be from a different fight.

well done on the pickups. got myself a few ill be sharing in the coming days aswell.

Yeah I highly reccommend grabbing one Scott. Looks 10 times sicker in hand. And As with all chuck autos (and cards in general) they are vextremely affordable. I guess those losses at the twilight of his career has hurt his short term brand. All his cards are really affordable. Its a great time to pick up chuck cards at the moment.

Nice cards mate. :)

I'm not a huge fan of the Leaf series but I really do like the champions autos, so will keep a lookout for any more of my favs.

Back
Top Bottom