mail day from upperdeck!!

khouzza

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kaeliff
eBay User
khouzza1981
I got these in the mail today, the three, 3 star swatches are replacement for a dameaged card, the card was a foursome of Gilbert Arenas, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett. Very happy with wat i got in return.

and the next well i never thought in my wildest dreams upper deck would do this but they did and im absolutely cheering, i got a redemption for a 08/09 rookie threads michael beasley RC Auto JSy, when they couldnt fulfill they told me they were sending a 08/09 Derrick Rose RC Auto JSY #399!!!!

Thanks upper deck:thumbsup:

check them out Pictures by khouzza - Photobucket

UD can be alright sometimes, depends if you get their ppl on a good day or not! i would be very happy with your haul for what you were meant to get...

It's weird cause all the other Beasley redemptions seemed to have just been fulfilled and mailed out, Radiance Auto Focus and Exquisite stuff, wonder what happened?
Not that it matters! SICK replacement, take that for sure!!! well done

i kinda thought that myself, i would understnd if it was a lower print run like 50 or less but it was to 399 so yea i guess weird but im not complaining lol. i was actually very happy with the beasley coz i collect him.......but oh well

Back
Top Bottom