Magic weekend cards in Brisbane.

I do no Steve Menzies will be there at a junior clinic 11:30-2:00pm that all I no so far mate

I do no Steve Menzies will be there at a junior clinic 11:30-2:00pm that all I no so far mate
if they had games like this here in south aus, I would be spending a few hours before the games start getting as many cards as I could just so I could give them all away to all you folk on here.
but it's not going to happen because they don't believe in NRL here in adelaide, it's all aerial ping pong here.

if they had games like this here in south aus, I would be spending a few hours before the games start getting as many cards as I could just so I could give them all away to all you folk on here.
but it's not going to happen because they don't believe in NRL here in adelaide, it's all aerial ping pong here.

The recent TV ratings for Ch 9 and Fox in Adelaide might burst that bubble.

Numbers are doing very well.

In fact, apparently NRL app and Kayo games, Adelaide is a very strong demographic.

I think in future Adelaide and Perth will be both be in the comp sooner rather than later.

The recent TV ratings for Ch 9 and Fox in Adelaide might burst that bubble.

Numbers are doing very well.

In fact, apparently NRL app and Kayo games, Adelaide is a very strong demographic.

I think in future Adelaide and Perth will be both be in the comp sooner rather than later.
Chris, I am hoping sooner rather than later, this years clash between storm and roosters will probably determine that, ie crowd results.

Supporter Flags

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom