Magic weekend cards in Brisbane.

Nzraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
Nzraider
Hi. There is going to be a set of cards released at the magic weekend games ,one packet each day containing a set of 6 cards from each team playing on each day. Is any member going for all 4 days and able to get an xtra set of cards each day? The cards are free, just hoping someone could help out.Cheers Brett

I Can’t open this? Keen to look at it tho? Can some put up on here the info or a screenshot please as I don’t have Facebook ?

Last edited:
I believe there will be a marquee somewhere at the ground with the cards available to ticket holders.

As Brent mentioned, 6 cards per team, available on the day that team plays. I will attempt to get some spares on Sunday.

There is also a photo booth where you can have your picture made into a trading card and these are randomly featured on the big screen for prizes.

Some fun concepts, should be a cracking round.

I believe there will be a marquee somewhere at the ground with the cards available to ticket holders.

As Brent mentioned, 6 cards per team, available on the day that team plays. I will attempt to get some spares on Sunday.

There is also a photo booth where you can have your picture made into a trading card and these are randomly featured on the big screen for prizes.

Some fun concepts, should be a cracking round.
Thanks angry. Any help would be great.Cheers Brett

Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 2.55.17 pm.png

Back
Top Bottom