For Trade Magic round cards

Legend Paul, will try to get something for you at easts storm game this year, also do collect roosters coasters.
All good mate it was actually hard work and a very long for days that’s for sure, I collect anything roosters really ?

Ok updated I should have everyone on here covered ? I will trade some packet for some of the ones I have less of, other than that I will try to make up full sets once I get abit of time also

I will need some packets if anyone can help out , happy to give 2 packets for one I need of these ? I do have the other 6 teams in sets just not as many ,

with front card on packs
Moylan
Moses
Addo-Carr

With the Moses packs are
Moses, vunivalu, watson, Holland, rts, frizzell

With the addo-Carr packs are
Addo-Carr, gutherson, Lewis, Hunt, green, ponga

With the Moylan packs are
Moylan, Fifita,Wallace, James

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I got some cards tonight but unfortunately only got 5 players per team. If anyone has a spare panther singles or west tigers singles let me know. Happy to trade pay postage etc
Got you covered mate you you need???

Pm me you payment details & I'll transfer the amount you need for postage, you'r a Legend THANKS again..

I need Sunday Games Set of Roosters, Raiders, Bunnies, Cowboys. 2 Only PACKS with the cover card is Elijah Taylor and other pack is Jorge Taufua. How many Moylan packs do you need or Titans and Sharks Team sealed packs

Just a couple of Moylan packs , I will have all them for you