Maggi Bulldogs mailday

Richard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
This has been a big challenge but thanks primarily to batboy I think I have finally completed this collection now that I have got the state of origin ones.(unless the origin ones come with multiple different backs for each card). I am so pleased to have knocked them off my list. Still sort of chasing a 01 team shot in the packet and 02 o'meley in the packet to be consistent with the others all in packets. Not sure if the 04 ones came in packets but even if I don't manage to track replacements down I am still stoked to have them all. Thanks @batboy

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I decided to take all my Knights ones out of their packets ... just thought they looked better that way, some of the packets were quite manky. Hopefully I didn't destroy their value or anything ...

I decided to take all my Knights ones out of their packets ... just thought they looked better that way, some of the packets were quite manky. Hopefully I didn't destroy their value or anything ...

Yeah i've been considering doing that but since most are in packets i kept them that way for now since once I do that I can never reseal them. I think taking out might hurt value a bit like with tazos I did open my tazos but am thinking I might try for sealed tazos too.

Back
Top Bottom