Madden NFL 11 Review-IGN

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
Hey Guys,

So im really pumped for this years Madden, as all ways. So I just watched the IGN review for Madden 11 (link at end of thread) and it looks preety good, seeing im not a full-on Madden gamer. Does anyone else play Madden? If so tell me, or if you havnt you should try it out, really fun game. GO PACKERS!!! :thumbsup: I really like that for some matches its not full, you can see empty chairs.

Cheers Luke.

P.S-Im a EA Sports fan boy :D Still picking if I should get FIFA 11 or COD-Black Ops.

hey mate
im a big fan of the past madden games and am considering getting this one.
they are really great fun games that i would reccomend to everyone
go the Titans
thanks
dayne

nah xbox 360, but i am trying to sell my 360 and get a ps3
thanks

---------- Post added 10-08-2010 at 07:31 PM ----------

thanks

thanks

---------- Post added 10-08-2010 at 07:31 PM ----------

thanks

ok sweet mate, if you end up getting a ps3 add me :)

---------- Post added 10-08-2010 at 08:12 PM ----------

Yeah I'll be picking this one up, love the Madden games!

sweet mate, I have online for ps3, your psn name is the same as your OCT name yer? Who ya go for NFL?

I've got Madden 10, not sure if I'll get 11 because I don't play online that much (none of my mates play Madden bar like one or two), and it doesn't look like they've made many changes to the franchise game mode.

Not sure, if I can pick it up cheap than maybe - but definitely not getting it at full price when it first comes out...

I've got Madden 10, not sure if I'll get 11 because I don't play online that much (none of my mates play Madden bar like one or two), and it doesn't look like they've made many changes to the franchise game mode.

Not sure, if I can pick it up cheap than maybe - but definitely not getting it at full price when it first comes out...

im gonna get when it comes out, cheap a kmart or target, they all ways have cheap games

Back
Top Bottom