Madden 2007 Superstar Mode

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
haha today I got me Madden 2007 for the PC..... and one mode that Madden has that would be awesome to see in NBA Live is the Superstar mode, where you take control of a player form the beginning - choosing your parents (which then chooses your ideal position) - designing your appearance... taking an IQ test, doing interviews, training sessions... tryouts.... then the NFL Draft.... and training and games and movie offers.... with the goal to become the starter of your team and to fight your way to Canton and the NFL Hall of Fame.....

This years has slightly different controls... default settings have you ONLY controlling yourself when you are in the game - which as a QB does make life a lil hard cos the camera angle for finding the open pass is a bit harder to read.... but its a great challenge.... and in game you have an influence meter that determines the influence you have on your team... it is so involved..... forget my Live and Fifa seasons for the time being I'm on my way to being an NFL superstar.....

AJ Stuart a 6'3" 225lb QB out of Texas was drafted 12th pick of the 3rd round by the New York Jets, joining Ben Graham as the second Aussie on the team.

The New York Jets won their preseason opener against the Bucs 19 - 7. AJ Stuart went 4 from 11 for 86 yards and no touchdowns, but walks away with the win thanks in part to an awesome running game.

Stay tuned for further developments in the career of AJ Stuart, Australia's latest NFL export.

Nice one AJ...i reckon it would be a good idea for an NBA game and would probably be easier to control etc as the court is smaller.....than a field anyway ;)

There is an NBA game like that Benny..Ive never played it but its called The Life or something? meant to be quite good

NY Jets 30 - 15 Washington Redskins

NY Jets marched into the Nations capital today and walked out with the preseason boost. Good news for the Jets, Rookie Quarterback AJ Stuart threw 6 of 12 for 85 yards and 2 clutch touchdowns in the second half. Stuart is putting pressure on Pennington, the incumbent starter for the Jets, who threw three picks in the first half. All eyes focus on the battle for the starting QB spot in New York.

Aj Stuart recently turned down a role in the movie Nerds and Dwarves - that has got to be a good move, no B Grade movies for this rookie.

Jets Crash Back to Earth

NY Jets hosted arch rival the NY Giants today. The tone for the match was set when at a prematch interview Rookie AJ Stuart promised the fans that the Jets would make the playoffs, while bagging out the Giants as mentally weak.

Was a tight first half with the incumbent Pennington keeping the Jets in the game 10 - 10 at the half. After half time the rookie had a chance to back up the mouth and fell short, while passing 9 of 13 for 169 yards and one touchdown (with 1 rushing TD also) he threw 3 interceptions including one returned for a touchdown. Final score was 24 - 27, Giants win.

THe Rookie may just wanna shut up and focus on the game.

Final game of preseason saw the Jets host the Philadelphia Eagles and didn't the Jets come out firing, especially the defence which had 5 interceptions on the day, including one returned for a defensive TD! The running game was also a highlight for the Jets; however Rookie AJ Stuart turned in worst game of the preseason going 4 of 13 for 50 yards and 1 TD with 2 interceptions.

While the learning curve continues for the Rookie, the Jets can enjoy the 41 - 0 victory and roll into the regular season full of confidence! All that needs to be found out now, is who will start at QB for the Jets? Pennington or Stuart?

Entering the Regular season the Ny Jets travelled to Tennesee and faced the Titans, led by Rookie Sensation Vince Young... in a Perfect World Vince Young's protege at Texas would have started for the Jets and two former Longhorn QBs would have faced one another in their debut, unfortunately the Jets coach decided Pennington had earned his position as starter, leaving a disgruntled AJ prowling the sidelines quietly hoping Pennington would get injured (or at least that's what this reporter imagines to be the case).

The Titans held the Jets early, but New York proved too strong winning 29 -3. Point of note for the Aussie fans - Aussie Punter Ben Graham had a game long punt of 65 yards.

(And OMG the stats this thing keeps on each game when you look at the schedule is bloody awesome - BEST. SPORTS. FRANCHISE. EVER!)

After not getting much playing time Rookie AJ Stuart bitche dand moaned until being traded to Seattle who then traded him back to New York, this time though AJ dons the uniform for the Giants (at least I am now in same conference as Dallas LMAO I will get there eventually dammit)!

Starting in his first game the rookie throws 26 of 32 for two touchdowns, 1 interception and runs for 15 yards and one clutch TD only to see his side lose in OT because the defence just could not stop the Seahawks - his briefly former team!

Back
Top Bottom