Luka Magic Mailday

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
COMC to SMC to me, to Beckett grading and back and then to PSA grading and now home for good.

Sheeeeessh that was a bit of a stressful, anxious wait.

Massive thanks to Laine for the PSA hookup.

after a weird surface issue that showed up after going to BGS, another issue with something inside the case it’s safe to say I’m very happy with this grade. Currently pop4 as a 9 and 1 as a 10.

3E77234D-D227-4F8C-B9C9-26C84C59A3D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Still consider Exquisite the Rolls Royce of cards! Just for my onw understanding, there was somethign inside the slab which detracted from its surface score which resulted in re-submitting?

Still consider Exquisite the Rolls Royce of cards! Just for my onw understanding, there was somethign inside the slab which detracted from its surface score which resulted in re-submitting?

thanks mate! someone who handled it along the submission and grading process made the condition different to what it was before I sent it, let’s just put it that way. Then also,there was something inside , twice lol

Last edited:
thanks mate! someone who handled it along the submission and grading process made the condition different to what it was before I sent it, let’s just put it that way. Then also,there was something inside , twice lol

Ah okay, makes sense now. You must be a more pateint fellow than most of us! I knew I almost tore my hair out when I had a label come loose ubn a slab and spent an inordinate amount of tme 'case tapping' to get that label to fall back into place.

Back
Top Bottom