Luka Doncic Rookie Prizm prices in 5 years

A bit premature for sure, but man has he got some game. If Porzingis stays healthy and they can bolster the roster ( which they'll need to) the rings are in the mail. And depending on who they can get in the door, maybe even as early as next year.( I still had to have a sneaky pineapple on them at 80-1this year). They may contend next year but 2021-22 season they will start among the favourites.

Kobe is not in MJ and LBJ's class imo

I had them in chronological order. Kobe is clearly third of the three imo but LeBron isn't as good as Jordan was( even though he thinks he is).

To be fair, comparing Jordan and LeBron is nearly pointless because the game has changed but I still like Jordan over LeBron. If I were 20 years younger I might see it differently.

His prices have gone nuts in the last week. I bought a 2018-19 Donruss Optic base for $15 about 2 weeks ago. Sold it for $28 three days ago and now the cheapest one on comc is $47!!!!

I'm already in remorse mode. Should've bought his stuff in the off-season. His base Prizms were $15-$20 at the start of the season. Those could be $200 by the end of the season never mind in 5 years time.

He is the next LeBron and everyone knows it - sadly.

His prices have gone nuts in the last week. I bought a 2018-19 Donruss Optic base for $15 about 2 weeks ago. Sold it for $28 three days ago and now the cheapest one on comc is $47!!!!

I'm already in remorse mode. Should've bought his stuff in the off-season. His base Prizms were $15-$20 at the start of the season. Those could be $200 by the end of the season never mind in 5 years time.

He is the next LeBron and everyone knows it - sadly.

Yeah they are flying and will just keep going up, his rookie stuff will dry up eventually as he sets more and more records

FULL :goat:

This doesn't faze me as I'm pre Panini all the way but I see a lot of butt hurt people crying over this image lol 🤣
20191128_212942.jpg

I had them in chronological order. Kobe is clearly third of the three imo but LeBron isn't as good as Jordan was( even though he thinks he is).

To be fair, comparing Jordan and LeBron is nearly pointless because the game has changed but I still like Jordan over LeBron. If I were 20 years younger I might see it differently.
i dont even have lebron as the greatest SF...

Back
Top Bottom