Luc Longley?

cricket_cox

Banned User
Real Name
Tim
eBay User
tim410au (visit my homepage link)
First time I've made a post in the Basketball section:)

Anyway, I have a bit of an interest in Basketball but not the cards. Im starting to know more about BBall card though.

Just wondering if there were any Luc Longley cards around from when he played for the Bulls. Im thinking of collecting and Longly and Bogut cards, seeing there from Australia, especialy Longley as he is from Perth!

Any help Appreciated,
Cheers!

There are some nice Longley cards out there! He has a Precious metal gems card which are nice as well as his autographics cards too!

Good luck with the chase!

Cheers
Matt

Alrighty, got these:

Base:
97F.jpg

96SP.jpg

96T.jpg

95T.jpg

96U.jpg

97SP.jpg

97U.jpg

97UD-1.jpg

Tiffany, but damaged badly on surface (back) but will throw it in anyway.
97FTC.jpg

$2 should be fine just to cover postage :)

I myself is also waiting for a new Topps or Upper Deck release of a Luc Longley auto card since UD has already released cards of Steve Kerr, Wennington, Perdue, Paxson, Cartwright, etc. :)

I myself is also waiting for a new Topps or Upper Deck release of a Luc Longley auto card since UD has already released cards of Steve Kerr, Wennington, Perdue, Paxson, Cartwright, etc. :)

But doesn't Luc live here? They wouldn't be able to get him to sign them, so no new autos.

Yup, exactly :) But I'm sure they should have their own ways of getting his autographs. I don't think they are actually visiting each player to ask them to sign cards, I believe some of them are being mailed to the players' address then will be mailed back to UD/Topps. :)

While Luc may live here, I remember him having a huge house in Phoenix so he would probably go back there a few times each year.

As was mentioned UD generally send the cards in the mail to the player to sign.

Cheers
Matt

I doubt it man. If i remember correctly Luc's house got burnt down last year & most of his personal Bull's memoribilia went down the drain too.

He is featured in the chronology base set but no autograph unfortunately.

Me too. They can easily send some stickers here for him to sign but all that has to be witnessed by a UD representative or employee for legal reason's.So it's a costly thing for them to do & not worth the hassle.

Me too. They can easily send some stickers here for him to sign but all that has to be witnessed by a UD representative or employee for legal reason's.So it's a costly thing for them to do & not worth the hassle.

Actually, UD sends the cards to the player and has them sign a document stating that the cards have been signed by them. There is no UD witness to the signings.....its up to the player to verify that the cards have been signed by the player in question.

Topps still witnesses all autos signed by the players.

Regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom