LOVE THESE NEW CARDS

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
This is my first mailday since getting back into the hobby. Technically these came on different days, but you know what I mean...

Bam Adebayo Select Scope Prizm RC
Ben Simmons Prizm Starburst RC
MPJ Optic Shock Prizm RC
Ja Morant Mosaic Base RC (couldn't afford the Silver unfortunately 😂)

Probably going to end up with mostly Bams in my PC but also keen on other young stars. Got a Herro on the way and would love to pick up a Luka RC that doesn't cost multiple hundreds. I feel like Ben is a bit underpriced due to Philly underachieving and him playing with Embiid. A trade to the right team or him being given the full reins would really translate on the stat-sheet and in the headlines IMO.

RenderedImage.jpeg

I was thinking of maybe getting mine graded... Have never slabbed anything before though... Might need to send you some pics to see if you reckon it's worthwhile giving it a go...

you on Facebook? Join the PSA submissions Australia group, really good and makes it easier to join a big group of stuff going over to PSA and back to AUS.

couple of good vids on YouTube to watch too, tells you about surface, cantering, edges etc - basic stuff to help narrow down what to send for grading. All of this is only relevant if you want a 10. If it’s a card you want to keep but just have it slabbed then it doesn’t really matter!

Back
Top Bottom