Lost Cards! Nba bermuda triangle!

This one was also lost - from BigBoyd - had to file a claim as we didn't use registered, luckily another one came up shortly after - so if anybody sees this card please let me know:

MissingTagTeamLebronDurant.jpg

Name and shame Minh, those scaming bastards on ebay all need to be ousted!

4thdownsportscompany
his feedback looks ok until you dig a bit deeper. he has a habit of making excuses to stall the process - making it too late for buyers to leave feedback

i'm a pretty patient person (i think) and it prob worked against me. i gave him the benefit of the doubt until i read his other negs and realised he comes up with the same BS

i wonder how many more negs are not there on the fact that they fall into the same category as me ie too late to leave feedback

Thanks Minh he'll be going straight on my blocked list :thumbsup:
Bloody scum bags, had one of these mugs do the same thing to me when i first started collecting again. I make sure i file a claim as soon as a month goes by now no matter what, nothing takes that long to get here.

i had 2x panini limited and 1x panini elite that 'got held up in customs'

put in a claim and the ****** closed his paypal.. couple 100 down the drain..

anyway, his ebay id is; wackysale

beware.. he ripped a lot of people off at the same time..

must have made 10s' of thousand round that time period..

Thanks Minh he'll be going straight on my blocked list :thumbsup:
Bloody scum bags, had one of these mugs do the same thing to me when i first started collecting again. I make sure i file a claim as soon as a month goes by now no matter what, nothing takes that long to get here.

Can you block yourself from buying from sellers? I asked ebay to input something like this before but nothing has been done....... something like so sellers on your blocked list don't show up in search results etc...

i had 2x panini limited and 1x panini elite that 'got held up in customs'

put in a claim and the ****** closed his paypal.. couple 100 down the drain..

anyway, his ebay id is; wackysale

beware.. he ripped a lot of people off at the same time..

must have made 10s' of thousand round that time period..

Did you try filing a chargeback though your CC? That's if you used a CC to fund the payment.

Brandon Jennings Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Patch #23/25

Couldn't get a word out of the seller via messages, filed a paypal claim after 35days and he refunds straight away saying he shipped it but had lost the tracking number, telling me if it shows up to just keep it and not worry about paying him again... Sounds fishy and while I was ginning around with all of this I missed one that was a cheap BIN

untitled2.jpg

i got a few i'd like to put up here actually. im not sure if it means anything, or just plain coincidense. BUT they are ALL LOST sending to France :mad: :( :( :cry:!! a couple were PC cards too that i let go of in the end, frekin gutted). these all went "missing" within a matter of 6months aswell. the worst thing i freakin HATE, is ive had to give 100% REFUND to the buyers. so for me, i freakin LOST MY MONEY, and lost my FREAKIN CARD/s!! i dont get it why the "seller" has his hands tied when a buyer claims he hasnt received a card, and how the seller has to suffer. freakin BS i swear, i am seriously considering NO MORE SALE to European countries, as im either getting scammed like crazy, or their postage service is totally crap! heres the cards im missing (ps. the Giddens Exquisite ThrowBack, the guy messages me like 10days after he paid for it and tells me he hasnt received it yet and it demanding his money back!! mind you heres in france, and it was sent regular mail. the thing that pissed me off big time was the fact this guy has 800+ feedback on the site i sold it to him on. So of all people, he would know that international Postage takes LONGER than 10 days, and to demand his money back just made me think more that something was fishy. i dont know, u be the judge):

2008-09 Ultimate Collection #USNICK ULTIMATE PATCHES SIX Knicks (with P.Ewing, D.Lee, A.Harrington, E.Curry, J.Starks, M.Richardson) #ed6/10
KnicksUltimateSixPatches1FRONT.jpg
KnicksUltimateSixPatches2BACK.jpg

2008-09 Exquisite Collection #LTJG LIMITED THROWBACK LOGO AUTOGRAPHS J.R. Giddens #ed/25
JRGiddensLimitedThrowbackLogoAutogr.jpg

ive given all the buyers the benefit of the doubt, since i really did not have another choice (either refund/exchange them the full price they paid or cop negative feedback & proabably the crap that comes with it). thnx

got to make sure you keep some proof of sending it.. i take photos of the package and hold on to the reciepts of sent items when i send stuff from ebay (keeping only ebay sales on the reciept).. that way you can see that i have sent my ebay items from a time period and the dates that they were marked sent etc... never had a hassle tho.. it is the sellers responsibility to make sure the cards arrive safely but if they dont want to protect their purchase by paying extra its their own fault and you shouldnt be accountable for it being lost in transit..

got to make sure you keep some proof of sending it.. i take photos of the package and hold on to the reciepts of sent items when i send stuff from ebay (keeping only ebay sales on the reciept).. that way you can see that i have sent my ebay items from a time period and the dates that they were marked sent etc... never had a hassle tho.. it is the sellers responsibility to make sure the cards arrive safely but if they dont want to protect their purchase by paying extra its their own fault and you shouldnt be accountable for it being lost in transit..

yeh taking photos of packages once they're packaged may be a good idea. requesting the buyer pays for registerd post sometimes (and prob most times) they dont wanna have a barre of it. i guess when its gonna cost $20+ for Reg Post and the card is lower end, most times i dont think the sale/trade will go through.

the main reason though i wantd to post here was yesterday i receivd a package, and after checking it out it looked awfully FAMILIAR :lol: :lol:. i take a better look at it, its one of the packages that has been LOST!! :woot:. od'ing though it was the cheapest package of the ones lost/missing. nonetheless it is back in my hands :D :D :D. was very happy to see it aswell. got a few labels, main one stating it was not delivered because of "INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS". i messaged the original buyer (who ive since given him his money back for) and let him know the update.i think he's also really happy to know the news. heres the pics of the package (address/es have been blurred for privacy reasons ofcourse) :

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

i apolgoesed to the bloke, as initially i thought maybe he was tellign fibs bout not receiving it (since not even 2 weeks had passed only for him to msg me and basically demand his money back since he hasnt receivd the card yet. i told him he MUST give it more time than 12 days). but yeh now I can see he is legit, and hopefully he too can see the same for me. so yeh i was absolutly shocked to see this card. i honestly thoguht i'd never see it again, along with the others missing too. hopefully i can get them back, that'll be MAD :woot::woot::woot::D:D:D:worthy:.

4thdownsportscompany
his feedback looks ok until you dig a bit deeper. he has a habit of making excuses to stall the process - making it too late for buyers to leave feedback

i'm a pretty patient person (i think) and it prob worked against me. i gave him the benefit of the doubt until i read his other negs and realised he comes up with the same BS

i wonder how many more negs are not there on the fact that they fall into the same category as me ie too late to leave feedback

surprise surprise card relisted by a new ebay member
08/09 UD Black Derrick Rose Beasley QUAD PATCH AUTO RC - eBay (item 190483885298 end time Jan-02-11 18:27:38 PST)

its annoying that ebay does nothing about this despite the proof

Back
Top Bottom