Lost Cards! Nba bermuda triangle!

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
guys post your lost NUMBERED cards here then if they show up other members can alert you to their whereabouts. :D

2005-06 Trevor Ariza SIGnificance #'ed AUTO Card #SIG-TR. #'ed 036/100.

that's the only one i can retrieve, coz the rest, are gone in myEbay already.. and most of the autos, not numbered :(

Devin Harris 05-06 Topps First Row Cyan Printing Plate 1/1

Won off Ebay in February, and had a 3rd party mate help out in payment/shipping.

Unfortunately, it never made it home. :(

This is one of mine missing....Was sent registered mail on the 11/7/07......No RD274 96 811.
Still missing Mav's parcel from being of the year.Sent express post

I bought some cards from Max, a Jayson Williams Topps Gallery /150, an Upper Deck Lucious Harris /500, and a Keith Van Horn SPx, can't remember what it was numbered to. Max said he sent them awhile ago, and I believe him. I'm assuming they just got lost in customs or something.

i have "lost" a ud black chris paul auto letterman #23/50, was sent to gemz in melbourne and was stolen in transit.

gemz might have a scan of the card still but i cannot find the scan i have/had:(

I had 2 boxes go missing coming from WA and the tracking number is
sw4074446. I've already contacted australia post about it but any further help would be great.

This is a great thread. Even if one person gets there cards it would of been worth it. Any way, These cards go back to purchases in June 07. There was no tracking.

Chauncey Billups - 05/06 Trilogy Signs of Stardom
Andrew Bogut - 06/07 Ultimate Collection ed/499
Andrew Bogut/Michael Redd - Dual Fabric Reflections 46/50

Thankyou.

I would like to bump this thread up and also ask maybe for the mods to sticky this one.

Got 2 to add to the list

1. 2009-10 Exquisite Limited Logos Jermaine O'neal 14/14. Sold to Piotr Luch in Poland (EBay ID sportscardspl).
2. 2008-09 Exquisite Rookie Patch Auto Eric Gordon 160/225. Sold to Shang Yin Liu (Vanson Liu) in Taiwan (Ebay ID bibbylovesme).

Both claim cards never arrived - so could be lost, or Stolen.

ERSK

JOExq.jpg

ExquisiteSell11.jpg

Piotr wouldn't rip you off, I've sent many high-end cards to him uninsured with no probs.

Thanks. Most likely lost then, but lost all the same. A hard-to-get card numbered 14/14 won't be too difficult to pick up if people are aware.

Ersk

I had a Blazers Tag Team from Kaiserking that didn't arrive, Webster/Roy/Aldridge/Fernandez # 7/10. We reached an agreement but if anybody sees this exact card anywhere please let me know

Back
Top Bottom