looking to sell, Pokemon, DBZ, basketball

Johnnb

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Looking to sell my Pokemon collection, basket ball collection and my dragon ball z collection. I also have dragon ball z tazzos that you'd get from chip packets

Pokémon era is the original Pokemon with some from the next gen like hoho, basketball I think is 1990s, I'm trying to make a couple grand to get a new car for 1600 so I'm hoping I have rares.
I also have Yu Gi oh cards but they aren't in top condition

I had to crop the photo because it's to big for this site

IMG_2407.JPG

those are just base/subset basketball cards. The pokemon's might get a bit - especially if you have charizard's. The basketball stuff .... only if you have low-numbered parallels of superstars, hard-to-get jordan's or auto's of star players.

Thanks outlawninja, and thanks taffster for being my guide here.
I'll get a set of photos done by tonight and upload them so you can see what you reckon

looks like they're from Gym Leaders onwards. The first three sets - Base (1), Jungle and Fossil - are by and far the most in demand. Check on e-bay for estimate prices, but honestly - i don't think you'll get the money your after. But that's just my opinion.

honestly can't tell you. About the only card from Gym Leaders that is worth big dollars is "Blaine's Charizard" rare holofoil - and even then it's only about AU$80 according to my last e-bay check (yes, i do have that one!). The others.... probably about $1 for the commons and up to about - maybe - $10 or $15 for the rare holofoils (#'s 1-22 I believe).

THink you might be pushing up hill on that one, honestly. But check e-bay sales - i reckon that'd be your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom