Looking to buy bulk - Please read the complete post

MasterBlaster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
HI, I am looking for a large lot of lower numbered base, IE /50 /25/10 type stuff. Autos that have not sold or traded, Game Used or Patch and other odd ball stuff.

Show me your pics and give me a price. Your price should be flexable or tell me its your bests you can do.

Due to my job, I have time to list on the bay and other places and wish to expand my hobby. I have a ton of rubbish base which I am going to donate to someone or the rubbish bin.

Now, you not going to strike it rich, I have been doing this for a long time and not interested in "I can dump Hoops base".

I dont care what year it is. Show me some pics of what you are wanting to get rid of and I will work on a price with you.

If your looking to sell up all together, it MUST be a fire sale. I am willing to take multi-sport collections or offers. Most of all, I need to make $$$ for my time, effort and reputation.

First come best dressed, I have some funds I can use now, once they are gone, I will need to wait till I get more.

Think about the time, money and energy you are using to sell or trade cards, is it worth your efforts?

Thanks for the read and hopefully I will hear back from some of you.

Back
Top Bottom