Looking for Printing plates (Star Wars/Marvel/Hobbit)

SW-cards-N-bricks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andrewm6691
Looking to purchase or trade cards i have for Printing plates im interested in
*im mostly interested in Printing plates from Star Wars/Marvel/DC/Hobbit

Show me what you have, lets make some deals

Thanks
Andrew

Hope these aren't too massive for the post but here are just a few of the cards I got at the moment.

Not looking to trade at the moment but let me know what you think and what they would be worth to you :)

Also, have a bunch of art cards, signatures and parallels from all different series, Rogue One S1 & S2, Force Awakens S1 & S2, 40th Anniversary, Evolution etc.

Will go through you WANTS list and list what I have separately too.

Scan_20210121 (47).jpg
Scan_20210121 (48).jpg
ReSizedOzCard1.jpg
ResizedOzCard2.jpg

Hope these aren't too massive for the post but here are just a few of the cards I got at the moment.

Not looking to trade at the moment but let me know what you think and what they would be worth to you :)

Also, have a bunch of art cards, signatures and parallels from all different series, Rogue One S1 & S2, Force Awakens S1 & S2, 40th Anniversary, Evolution etc.

Scan_20210121 (47).jpg
Scan_20210121 (48).jpg
ReSizedOzCard1.jpg
ResizedOzCard2.jpg

Scan_20210121 (47).jpg
Scan_20210121 (48).jpg
ReSizedOzCard1.jpg

Hey! I have a few of the star wars cards and some printing plates(blue/yellow/black) that you might be interested in. Will put a list together :)
Thanks for the pics, PM sent

Back
Top Bottom