afl

Hi thanks for reply ...? I know dominance 2020 has been scalped hard so I think your price is fair I had scored a few for cheap and online is too expensive and I presume you'd have em mint for me ...

Standard post and do you accept online bank deposit obviously I can do 20.oo even if you are happy to do the sale and I don't expect any cards till my funds clear ...sorry for being complex but I am independent from eBay ... Are you chasing any cards or sets I have a few ...cheers lee~roy ... ✌ 🌟

Hi thanks for reply ...? I know dominance 2020 has been scalped hard so I think your price is fair I had scored a few for cheap and online is too expensive and I presume you'd have em mint for me ...

Standard post and do you accept online bank deposit obviously I can do 20.oo even if you are happy to do the sale and I don't expect any cards till my funds clear ...sorry for being complex but I am independent from eBay ... Are you chasing any cards or sets I have a few ...cheers lee~roy ... ✌ 🌟
Will pm you mate.
And yes i do accept bank transfer/deposit

I just sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom