Looking for complete Master Sets of some 90's Marvel & DC Cards

Bastian27

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bastian
I'm looking for complete master sets of cards that I either collected but didn't finish and it's now lost or sets that I always wanted but couldn't afford as a kid, very near complete sets will be considered as well. If this hard to find does anyone know the best place to look for this?

I've been looking on eBay the past week and a few of them are there but they are mostly U.S sellers and a few of them don't ship internationally and if they do, the shipping and the import charges just adds so much to the cost. I can find pretty much the base set for most of these cards but I want all the inserts as well. Thanks for your help.

*Update: I've managed to purchase pretty much everything that was listed in this thread thanks to Jay Dee and several very good Australian, English, U.S and Canadian sellers on eBay. I've now updated the page, thanks to everyone at OCT that's contacted me with offers.

Last edited:
I'm looking for complete master sets of cards that I either collected but didn't finish and it's now lost or sets that I always wanted but couldn't afford as a kid, very near complete sets would be ok as well. If this hard to find does anyone know the best place to look for this?

I've been looking on eBay the past week and a few of them are there but they are mostly U.S sellers and a few of them don't ship internationally and if they do, the shipping and the import charges just adds so much to the cost. I can find pretty much the base set for most of these cards but I want all the inserts as well. Thanks for your help.

MARVEL ANNUAL FLAIR (1994)
MARVEL ANNUAL FLAIR (1995)

MARVEL MASTERPIECES (1992)
MARVEL MASTERPIECES (1994)
MARVEL MASTERPIECES (1995)
MARVEL MASTERPIECES (1996)

MARVEL METAL (1995)

MARVEL UNIVERSE (1991)
MARVEL UNIVERSE (1993)

X-MEN FLEER ULTRA (1994)
X-MEN FLEER ULTRA (1995)

X-MEN 2099: OASIS (1997)

DC MASTER SERIES (1994)

DC LEGENDS (1995)

DC VERSUS MARVEL (1995)

AMALGAM COMICS (1996)

SPAWN CHROMIUM WILDSTORM (1996)
I have the 95 fleer ultra spiderman gold foil signature series complete set in mint condition pluss duplicates

I have the 95 fleer ultra spiderman gold foil signature series complete set in mint condition pluss duplicates
That's definitely a card series I use to own some as well but didn't keep and I'm sure I still have some of the inserts to this day but Spider-Man was more my brother's thing while I was more X-Men, It's something I wouldn't mind getting after I've purchased quite a few from my list first. How much would you sell the set for just for reference if you don't mind me asking?

That's definitely a card series I use to own some as well but didn't keep and I'm sure I still have some of the inserts to this day but Spider-Man was more my brother's thing while I was more X-Men, It's something I wouldn't mind getting after I've purchased quite a few from my list first. How much would you sell the set for just for reference if you don't mind me asking?
Im very fair....i have complete marvel unoverse sets...92 93

I'm looking for complete master sets of cards that I either collected but didn't finish and it's now lost or sets that I always wanted but couldn't afford as a kid, very near complete sets would be ok as well. If this hard to find does anyone know the best place to look for this?

MARVEL ANNUAL FLAIR (1995)

MARVEL MASTERPIECES (1994)

MARVEL METAL (1995)

MARVEL UNIVERSE (1991)
MARVEL UNIVERSE (1993)

X-MEN FLEER ULTRA (1994)
X-MEN FLEER ULTRA (1995)

DC MASTER SERIES (1994)

DC LEGENDS (1995)

DC VERSUS MARVEL (1995)

AMALGAM COMICS (1996)

SPAWN CHROMIUM WILDSTORM (1996)
I believe I may have a few complete/ incomplete sets on hand.

MARVEL METAL (1995)

MARVEL ULTRA ONSLAUGHT (1996)

MARVEL UNIVERSE I (1990)

X-MEN FLEER ULTRA: WOLVERINE (1996)

X-MEN: TIMELINES (1997)

DC LEGENDS (1995)

DC VERSUS MARVEL (1995)