looking for a nrl 2001 graeme langlands legend signature card with redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathigh

OzCardTrader
Real Name
matt
just wondering if anyone out there has a nrl 2001 graeme langlands legend signature card they would like to part with.. also i have a nrl 2002 johnny raper card for trade if anyone is interested i am also interested in 2001 & 2002 allstar signatures. thanks for your time :) :D

Good luck with your search very hard to find now and not cheap anymore last one sold for $1200.00.
Cheers
Dan

---------- Post added 27-09-2010 at 07:26 PM ----------

just wondering if anyone out there has a nrl 2001 graeme langlands legend signature card they would like to part with.. also i have a nrl 2002 johnny raper card for trade if anyone is interested i am also interested in 2001 & 2002 allstar signatures. thanks for your time :) :D
Ive got a 2001 Bad fittler signature in my ebay store dk trading cards.
Cheers
Dan

thanks for the info dan, ill be sure to check out ebay for the fittler. still chasing the langlands if you or anyone out there comes across one. :)

Good luck with your search very hard to find now and not cheap anymore last one sold for $1200.00.
Cheers
Dan

---------- Post added 27-09-2010 at 07:26 PM ----------

Ive got a 2001 Bad fittler signature in my ebay store dk trading cards.
Cheers
Dan

Bugger, I only got $350 for mine. Picked it up at a garage sale with a heap of footy cards and folders for $10.

finally got a hold of graeme thanks everyone for looking and thanks to the people who replied to thread. still looking for 2001 and 2002 all stars but wont have the cash for a while now. :D

hi all..im new to this forum. i used to collect cards some time ago but stopped when i went to work overseas. I was thinking about it the other day and remembered I had this graeme langlands signature card. I typed it into google and came across this forum. If anyone is interested in buying this card, please let me know, as im sure someone else will appreciate it more than me. cheers all, daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom