Looking for 1974 Scanlens NRL cards

Peter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Peter
Hi everyone,

Haven't been on this site for a while!

I am after cards from the 1974 series and just wondered if anyone has any available and the prices.

Not too fussed about condition so lower grade all OK.

I have too many wanted ones to list at the moment so will check what people have.

Thanks!
Peter

Hi everyone,

I am after cards from the 1974 series and just wondered if anyone has any available and the prices.

I have too many wanted ones to list at the moment so will check what people have.

Thanks!
Peter
Hi Peter,

I have some 1974 cards i am willing to move.
If you send me a list i can see what i have and provide some prices :)

Thank-you

Hi, thanks for your message! There are 3 cards I am still after: George Piggins, Ian McKay and the Cronulla/North's check list. I also am always looking for some extras of my favourites from that year which are Peters, Raudonikis, Beetson, Jones, Rogers and Langlands. Look forward to hearing back from you! Regards, Peter

Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Peter
Hi Peter, I can see you have been on here looking for 1974 Scanlens Rugby League Cards for some time now and I imagine you would have probably built up a fair amount of them. I am also trying to get 1974 Scanlens but I only need 4 x Cards to finish off my whole set. I know you would probably have some or all of the cards that I’m urgently after. If you are willing to sell them to me, I would pay you very good money for them (lot more than what you probably paid).

22 - TOMMY RAUDONIKIS (Wests)
26 - TERRY RANDALL (Manly)
52 - MALCOLM REILLY (Manly
59 - FRED JONES (Manly)

Anyway let me know asap if you have some spares of those 4 x Cards that you would be willing to sell and you will be well rewarded.

Cheers,
Steve

Sorry Steve, nothing to sell at the moment.
Regards,Peter

Sorry Steve, nothing to sell at the moment.
Regards,Peter
Hi Peter, what about Trades then. I have a couple of spares of one of your favourite players “Tommy Raudonikis” from 1975 and have the 1974 Cronulla/North Sydney Checklist you are after. Maybe we could trade instead.
D75AC0A5-4AF4-4401-948F-D526D63F1314.jpeg
92FEA416-083B-4298-B8CD-E185E9E73532.jpeg

Hi, I'm out at the moment. I'm not after any 1975 cards. I will have a look at mine over the weekend. How much are you after for the check-list? I'm not really into trading so would prefer to buy and sell. I think for new members of this site or with no feedback though you have to post the item and it has to be received before the buyer pays, etc, so you also need to be ok with that. That's how I remember it anyway.

Hi Peter, what about Trades then. I have a couple of spares of one of your favourite players “Tommy Raudonikis” from 1975 and have the 1974 Cronulla/North Sydney Checklist you are after. Maybe we could trade instead.
D75AC0A5-4AF4-4401-948F-D526D63F1314.jpeg
92FEA416-083B-4298-B8CD-E185E9E73532.jpeg
Those Tommy cards are from 1976 I’m pretty sure mate!

Back
Top Bottom