Look at the stuff this loser is selling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bargey

OzCardTrader
http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbuying_outlawQQhtZ-1

Oh wait, they're my auctions... whoops, I'm no loser.

Anyway stacks of top notch stuff, pretty much selling everything that isn't PC...

All my High End Shit (Bird / Parrish Dual Auto, Larry Bird Exquisite Auto Patch /100, Erving & Magic Exquisite Enshrinements Autos /25, Manu Ginobili Exquisite Auto Patch, Brandon Roy Auto RCs, Other Rare Autos)
UD Black (28 Auctions, Kobe Quad Patch, Devin Quad Patch, Malone Gold Quad Patch, Hill Gold Quad Jersey, Stacks of Dual Jerseys etc)
06-07 SPx (Au Jsy RCs /1199, Winning Combos & Winning Materials Dual jerseys by the hundreds, stacks of SPxCitement)
05-06 Finest (Jerseys, Refractors etc)
06-07 Hardcourt (Jerseys, a couple of Autos)
98-99 Ionix (Stacks of Rare Inserts etc)
Stacks of other various Jerseys & Autos & Rare RCs
LeBron & Jordan Stuff including some rare inserts
Stacks of Player lots

Anyway something for everyone, bid high, bid often, I've got a house and car to buy :p

Great stuff Bargey... im keeping an eye on that Nash Black dual!! ;)

Cheers
Matt

shit, some friggin nice stuff barge. ill be bidding for damn sure. lucky ive got some dough saved, one of those birds is gonna be mine!:thumbsup:

nice ben wallace stuff there barge.funny that:mad:

As I was telling MattyJ earlier, I actually uploaded that listing by accident along with a couple of the Adam Morrisons he was interested in. Will talk to you over the next couple of days about it.

not interested... :p

1st, i thought it was u, but i always bought from cardbarge. so i later thought it wasn't you.. then, i realise it was you.. :lol:

good luck with the sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom