Long time no mailday! Some PC additions :)

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
As I've said many a time now, my maildays are few and far between. This stuff I finally got off my ass and scanned! Got some sick PC items coming in soon of the non-card variety ;)

But until then, here's some cards!

A nice freebie from Branko, you continue to surprise me mate! Thanks for this Speedy :D

ClaxtonSpeedy.jpg

2 More 76ers auto PC additions. I'm not sure how many more players featured in a 76ers jersey there are out there with auto cards that I don't have! I don't think too many.

Anthony Parker:
ParkerAnthony.jpg

Jrue Holiday:
HolidayJrue.jpg

Another NBA 2k10 inspired pick-up, Kevin Martin Exquisite Rookie:

KevinMartin2.jpg

What mailday of mine would be complete without a Ronnie Brewer Exquisite Auto patch? I believe this is #56?

BrewerEAP51.jpg

A couple more Herbert Hill inclusions.

Exquisite Rookie, this has got to be close to #120 for me :D

07UDECRAP166.jpg

Hot Prospects Silver, #5/10.

07FHPRAPS5.jpg

Finest Xfractor 1/1:

00A91.jpg

And finally some more Korver's.

Another 06/07 SPGI Significant Numbers:

06SPGUSN6.jpg

My 2nd Rookie Logo Auto #/25:

03SPARLA25-1.jpg

6th? Topps Finest Rookie Gold Refractor #/25:

03TFRG14.jpg

Triple Threads 1/1 Plate:

00PrintPlate95-2.jpg

And lastly, Topps Bazooka Rookie 1/1 Plate Auto:

00PrintPlate99.jpg

Thanks for looking, thanks again to Branko and Merry Christmas to all! (in case I don't do my next non-card mailday before then ;) )

The Brewer exquisite patch is crazy! Sick pickups all round Benny.

always quality Ben

love that finest framed xfractor - hoping that pops up for Booze one day.

gobsmacked at 120 exqusite rookie patches for Herbie

love the new additions benny... the triple threads plate and the gold refractor are my favs... glad u liked the speedy

love the new additions benny... the triple threads plate and the gold refractor are my favs... glad u liked the speedy

Was a great surprise mate :)

The Gold refractor is my fav too. Those cards are just about the best looking cards I own. Bright and deep in colour and they have the refractor sheen too. As for the Triple Threads, that's the 3rd plate...so only 1 more to find!

Some nice cards there Ben, especially the Golf Refractor and that Printing Plate

Some sweet on-card autos and that 1/1 xfractor looks mean! I remember Herbert Hill - he had game - surprised he didn't make it in the big league!

Sweet pickups there Ben, another sweet Brewer patch you've got there mate. I'm a fan of those Finest Gold Refractors aswell mate so 6 is a big effort and those plates are nice especially that RC auto'd!

Back
Top Bottom