lol.. some ebay sellers..

Quite reasonable in his reply to me. Must have had some really bad experiences in the past with cards in the mail that turned him ultra anal retentive about it.

Dear afterthebargains,

i can do it like that i send cards in a one touch ultra pro and a dvd box if you like i could send it that way for $5.00 your call i want the card 100% when you get them.

shaun

- harrisongm

Here's my response for the shipping Q

"Dear gooner_singe,

it is high but i want the cards to get to you in 100% not bent or damaged i have sent loads with Australia post and i no the way they work and can send it for 7.50 but not
reg mail it would be your risk if you win i would lower the postage price sound ok your call.

shaun

- harrisongm"

lol

LOL what a tool! Don't think we need people like that on here.

I'd msg him back with that toploaders are like 20 cents each (& they bloody better be new), bubble mailer is like 90 cents, team bag 10 cents (x2) & postage perhaps $2 for that many? That's $3.90..... what's he doing with the other $8.60?

May be he needs to add that he spends 1 hour driving to the local postie, that is why it is so expensive!!!!

At the end of the day it should be your choice. That being said if you opt for a cheaper method and the card ends up damaged, well tough bikkies eh ? :)

lol..

@ bainy.. you'd be right if you didnt send him an email.. anyone who did i prob wouldnt buy them..

@ sgt_pepper.. i know scum was prob a little harsh, but he's gone above and beyond in emails that i havent posted up..

he claims he has every pair of air jordans ever released, in all 3 colours..

he has 10 PMG greens..

this dudes my idol..

Back
Top Bottom