lol.. some ebay sellers..

jared_davey

John Wall Collector
Real Name
Jared
eBay User
Jared_davey
found this one last night, looked okay, till i read the postage costs..

ROOKIE AUTO OJ MAYO (eBay item 320687759825 end time 29-Apr-11 11:49:38 AEST) : Sport

i though $12.50 must have been a typo..

so i sent him this..

Dear harrisongm,

$12.50 for postage?

is that a typo??

- jared_davey

then i get this back

Dear jared_davey,

if you want thye cards thrown in a box with out toploads and protection you can have it cheaper a bent card is worthless your call.

- harrisongm

its 4 cards, hardly worth putting them in a box..

does anyone know this guy? is he on OCT?

lol i sent him this a while ago in reply

huh?

im a little confused..

i just want the card sent in toploader in a bubble mailer..

it costs for 30c for a toploader, 90c for a bubble mailer and $2.20 for the postage stamp..

so thats no more than $4 for postage mate..

people who rip people off for postage fees and scum..

bad business mate.. i would have piad close to $60 for this lot.. not anymore..

lol

then got these back

confused sounds about right i wouldnt sell it to you mate you are a ****er check to price for reg mail online before you send emails to people who could snap your neck??

you should be careful who you call scum ??????

you email has been sent to ebay i have asked that you be removed.

have a great day

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

jerk...

i think i have an unpaid buyers strike coming up.. hehe

LOL what a tool! Don't think we need people like that on here.

I'd msg him back with that toploaders are like 20 cents each (& they bloody better be new), bubble mailer is like 90 cents, team bag 10 cents (x2) & postage perhaps $2 for that many? That's $3.90..... what's he doing with the other $8.60?

Probably hoping some buyers won't notice & then be stuck with the postage cost.

Yeh I've seen quite a lot of this and it's pretty disgusting, I always check postage just in case and if it's exuberant like this guys I won't buy anything from them.

Sounds like a typical drop kick seller who gets all abusive and then sends the 'I've contacted ebay about you' message... just ignore it. Or if you did buy, pay and then if they get delivered differently to what he charged, file a claim for not as described and get your money back.

Sounds like a typical drop kick seller who gets all abusive and then sends the 'I've contacted ebay about you' message... just ignore it. Or if you did buy, pay and then if they get delivered differently to what he charged, file a claim for not as described and get your money back.

nah im not gunah buy them, he had a few i was interesed in as trade bait, im running low, but i couldnt be stuffed.. lol

i might just break some boxes..

i love how he says he is reporting you to ebay for calling him "scum" when he said he would snap your neck and called you a ****er. What a mental case. Wanting to use a box for 4 cards is also ridiculous.

Cheers
Brplat

Sounds like that guy who came on here and was juiced up on roids a few years back :lol: he had a bit of a anger issue too

If he is a member here, doesn't have his ebay name in his profile.

damn i was hoping he was on here..

i just got this as a reply

Dear jared_davey,

i am 40 dickhead and ebay do remove people after you take legal action i have over $10,000 in NBA cards and have been doing this for 25 years that OJ MAYO **** is stuff i put
on the net for ****ers like you to buy.

dick head
- harrisongm

lol

Back
Top Bottom