LOL Jordan RC

ryawil0

LF rare Kendall Gill
Real Name
Ryan
eBay User
ryawil0
My favourite bit is in bold ;)

"Hi , I have up for auction 2 of the Greatest Basketballer of all times Michael Jordan collector cards. The first card is a Michael Jordan Rookie card reprint of 1 - 10,000 with a Michael Jordan signature. This card is in ok condition with some ware around the edges. The second card is a Michael Jordan Rookie Card and is totally different as you can see by the cards and is in Exellent condition with the card and the edges fine. I am selling this card as a reprint aswell , as you can see by the photo I have stamped reprint on the back of the card. I have looked at many Jordan Rookie cards and I tell ya what this is exactly the same as all the ones I have looked at. I could not find a card shop anywhere where I live so this is the reason I stamped the card with a reprint stamp , So I am selling as a reprint as I am unsure. I have had these cards for many years now in a box that has been in storage just gathering dust. The Fleer Card will be sent in a Hard card plastic casing and the other card in a plastic sleeve and then placed in a bubble wrap sleeve for postage."

Michael Jordan Rookie Cards , RARE x 2 Cards - eBay Singles, Trading Cards, Basketball, Sport. (end time 18-Jun-08 21:32:00 AEST)

Why don't we offer him to come to the card show today? Tell him he could sell it for heaps there! hehehe

$30 isn;t terrible for 2 Jordan rookie reprints though am I right? I thought when I was looking at getting 1 ages back they were $10-$20US? I could certainly be wrong...

Anyhow, "I stamped this myself" :lol: That's gold! Sure you did buddy. You stamped a potentially $500-$10,000 card :D

Back
Top Bottom