liverpool23

Welcome Aboard Mate!

There are a few guys on the site who collect Match Attax, including myself. I am a United fan as well :)

Thanks for the email. Have got some Man U cards I'm willing to swap. man of the match nani and limited edition vidic. the cards i am trying to get is man of the match glen johnson and fernando torres i have got a steven gerrard man of the match i am willing to trade to.

hi thanks for the email i was wondering do you collect match attax cards because i do. i have got some really good cards like man of the match, limited edition, star player, star signing, showboat and hundred club wanye rooney. seeya mate

---------- Post added 22-01-2011 at 09:06 AM ----------

hi thanks for the email but i dont collect those but i do collect match attax send me a email soon thanks. seeya

Hi Mate welcome to the site. Best thing to do would be what AY said.

go to the other football section - Buying/Selling/Trading - Other Football - OzCardTrader.com.au

once there post a new thread and list your wants and trades like so.

Eg. Trade List

- MOTM Nani
- LE Vidic

Wantlist
- Torres

Just an idea for you but that way the stuff you have to offer will get alot more views by match attax collectors, once again welcome to the site

Regards Aron.

yeh ill copy paste the requirements give me one second.

---------- Post added 22-01-2011 at 11:07 AM ----------

Here: BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULES

Selling and trading:

Trading and selling/buying is permitted on OzCardTrader.com.au. The site and its administrators accept no financial responsibilities/liabilities with respect to these transactions. OzCardTrader.com.au may be considered as only a venue where these deals can take place. If there are any problems with any transaction you are a part of, please report this trade thread by clicking on the report button , and we will do what we can to make the deal does go through. Please note, whilst we will assist where we can to get your deal completed, we are not obliged to assist.

a) Members with less than 10 feedback on OzCardTrader MUST SEND FIRST unless the person can provide references from other trading websites and/or eBay with trading card history to the satisfaction of the member they are trading with.
b) All trades or sales must be posted in the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements forum and a response left by the other party agreeing to the deal. Cards/payment should not be sent until BOTH parties have agreed to the deal.
c) Deals are deals: once a deal is posted and both parties have posted that its going through members are to hold up their end of the deal. Changing your mind or altering the deal once this has happened is not acceptable and members that do this will be suspended or have their trading privileges removed.
d) Cards/payment must be sent within 2 business days of deal agreement being reached (unless an alternative arrangement has been met and agreed to by both parties in the Submit Trade/Deal Agreement thread.
e) Prices displayed on OzCardTrader.com.au should be taken as Australian dollar (AUD) amounts, unless otherwise (and clearly) stated. Furthermore, purchase prices shown should be considered separate from any shipping charges, unless otherwise stated. Please confirm total costs before agreeing to a deal in the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements section.
f) Payments MUST NOT be sent via PayPal as a "gift" under any circumstance. Sellers must not request payment as a gift. Sellers should either request Direct Deposit, or request the buyer pays the PayPal fees if they wish to avoid fees. g) Selling or trading card(s) or boxes that you don't have in hand is not allowed. You must have the card(s)/boxes in hand before they can be included in a deal. This includes presales of cases unless approved under point (g)
h) Group breaks, group box buys, case shares, box shares (or any other name you can think of) can ONLY be approved by Admin. No members are allowed to organise group buys unless given permission by Admin. This includes advertising or promotion of group breaks on other sites.
i) Raffles, lotteries or games of chance (including mystery lots, super packs, mystery packs or any variation on that theme) or any competitions that require an entry fee are not permitted on OzCardTrader.
j) No auction style listings, or listings that involve bidding for an item. If you want to place an auction, take it to eBay - this isn't an auction site.

Packaging:

Absolutely no sending in white envelopes under any circumstances. The minimum amount of protection when sending all cards is as follows:

a) Each card to be in a penny sleeve, always.
b) Cards are to be placed in appropriately thick top loaders, secured by tape at the top.
c) Cards to be sent in a bubble mailer.

In the event of sending a large number of cards, where individually placing each card in a top loader is not practical, the cards should be well protected between cardboard/top loaders and posted in a box or bubble mailer.

Postage methods that are NOT approved :
a) Cards in a white envelope, regardless of individual card protection - sending in white envelopes is not to happen and will result in a negative being left for you.
b) Cards sent in a penny sleeves or team bags without any other protection.
c) Careless packing methods, such as sending cards in top loaders without tape/team bag to prevent the card slipping out and being damaged.
d) Cards shipped in snap-tight cases with rounded corners.
e) Any other way you can think of that will cause a card to be damaged.

Other sites do not have rules for these sorts of things, and we have seen far too many cards damaged from poor packing. The white envelopes in particular are a no no - we have it from an Aussie Post employee that these white envelopes go through an automated sorting machine, which explains some of the damage we have seen to cards/top loaders sent in plain envelopes. Bubble mailers do not go through this process, so the chances of damage are far less likely.

If you need assistance with advice or supplies to package cards correctly, please create a post in our Site Suggestions/Site Help forum and someone will be along to assist.

Negative feedback can and will be left for members who do not follow these rules REGARDLESS of whether the cards were damaged or not.

thanks for the email i have read it and i was wondering that do you want to trade with me if i have any trouble ill just ask you. thanks for all your help.

---------- Post added 22-01-2011 at 11:53 AM ----------

hello is there someone who would like to trade with me i have match attax. is there some you know that would trade with me. thanks:cool:

---------- Post added 22-01-2011 at 05:45 PM ----------

send me a email if you are willing to swap match attax cards thanks!

---------- Post added 22-01-2011 at 05:46 PM ----------

:thumbsup::cool:send me a email if you are willing to swap match attax cards thanks!

any tottenham stuff mate? i might be interested in purchasing but like i said nothing in terms of trade. unless your after world cup or futera stuff?

hi thanks for the email do you collect nrl cards just send me a email saying yes or no cheers!

---------- Post added 23-01-2011 at 08:07 AM ----------

who is your favourite nrl player!

---------- Post added 23-01-2011 at 08:09 AM ----------

are you talking about the match attax world stars because i have got some

Back
Top Bottom