Live Box Break - UD LEGENDS!!!! Tuesday October 11 at 5:30PM

This comment is not intended to agree with this guy or everyone else who is bagging him but i joined this forum after meeting people through the net and some people will remember when i didnt have a scanner because mine was also fuged...doesnt mean i was full of shit............. and i think my trades and pulls are honest and fair and have made some top mates in here.

I think that this guy is so dumb. Why would you make up a box break.He makes a fake break so obivious and I think he should never come back to this website again. Did you Find that WADE AUTOGRAPH CARD????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you guys think??

thats like saying "i had a michael jordan original rookie card signed by the man himself, and i had a photo of him signing it stuck to it.. but u know what, my dog came in and ate the whole thing.. whats the chances..

how can cards fall out of your pocket? if that was anyone, you'd be checking that pocket every move you made... probably lying about the pockets too... probably doesn't have any pockets..

This is the same guy that had a vote weather he should break a box of trilogy or a box of exquisite about two months ago?...Tell you what...show us scans and we wont think you are crankin our cocks for the rest of the american jocks! 8) :lol: keep it real...isnt that the saying in the U.S??

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

Pretty low act... I wonder if he was/would be willing to sell any of the cards had there not been so many skeptics :?

I must say another very entertaining thread is now here :lol:
(thanks of this guy) :D

justdabestcards said:
:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

Pretty low act... I wonder if he was/would be willing to sell any of the cards had there not been so many skeptics :?

I must say another very entertaining thread is now here :lol:
(thanks of this guy) :D

It sounds like you guys had fun when this guy was here. Why don't you unban him? :lol: LOL

Would you guys want him back? LOL

Back
Top Bottom