Live Box Break - UD LEGENDS!!!! Tuesday October 11 at 5:30PM

gemz23 said:
too good of a break to be true especially from a upper deck product. unless u got a scan to prove me wrong.

Yep, scans will do justice.

Cheers!~

what can I say, AWESOME break dude. Four Autos. you must have really good luck. Please do us some scans later, really want to see that wad/kobe, and also the rodman. Hope you pull another four auto in your next break!

T'Wolves21 said:
SORRY I CAN'T SCAN THE CARDS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY SCANNER IS BROKEN.

How convenient .. amazing how some people have the best breaks but their scanners are broken. That and the fact Upper Deck is normally a piece of shit.

I'll take it back if you end up posting pics to prove us wrong.

yer i cant beleive that either.
breaked all odds, pulled 4 autos ALL are superstars, 2 inscriptons of worthy and rodman, and a dual or wade and kobe. thats insane, BY FAR the best break ive ever seen if its true, but when i see the pics i will beleive. if it is true, ud legends is the greatest box ever. i love this box.
i wish i had luck :cry:

i would like to knoe how much you want for all you retro base, maybe you can go cheap because those 4 cards will get like a $1000 lol, or we can trade.

congrats,

I believe you, with or without scan. 4 friggin autos. I bet us Aussies get all the 1 auto boxes, cause you pulled them all. Congrats, and will be glad you prove all your doubters wrong when you post the scans.

yeh i bet he pulled them especially since he hasnt responded to anything here..
go play with ya barbie dolls in fairyland

Locky he just emailed me and on the way to the store to pickup the scanner the cards fell out of his pocket. He had been carying them around since the break. So now there is nothing to scan :cry:

Oh well we at least saw them all in text form :p

chadjaja said:
Locky he just emailed me and on the way to the store to pickup the scanner the cards fell out of his pocket. He had been carying them around since the break. So now there is nothing to scan :cry:

Oh well we at least saw them all in text form :p
ROFL! Funniest story/worst excuse I've heard this week :D

C'mon Scotty these things happen. I pulled a Jordan logoman out of my wheaties box this morning and alas my scanner is also broken :cry:

chad > that was MY wheaties box that you stole from my shopping trolley! I remember you distracting me with a 2 milks for $2 special and then ran off with it.

:lol:

Why would people make up box breaks? All you need to do to make us like you is give us free autographs you know. No need to hassle yourself and invent pulls.

ps.. how lucky would the guy who picks up the cards that fell out of his pocket be? :p i bet wils2k would be that guy.. LOL.

Was watching this break and was thinking to myself why is an american on a Aus forum? Because he had nothing better to do than waste our time! :evil:

The jokes on him anyway, because he doesn't actually have the cards he called and that's no loss to us, but he's probably thinking "man I wish I did have those cards, sob, sob, sigh, sigh" :p

kidd05 said:
ps.. how lucky would the guy who picks up the cards that fell out of his pocket be? :p i bet wils2k would be that guy.. LOL.

yeah, kiddo. just cant imagine how lucky am i. yesterday, i was on my way to pick up my scanner, but i saw 2 top loaders(w/card inside) on the pathway. i took those top loaders, and both cards are from 03 UD Legends, rodman legendary auto and kobe/wade dual auto!!!
shit man, never busted any kobe or wade auto in my life and now i found this dual auto card just like that? LOL :)

anyway, i hope ppl on this forum can tell difference between bullshit box-break and the real one.

It's quite easy to fake breaks that would look true.. for example.. break a box of SPA and replace crap auto pulls with good autos you bought separately. In the end, you can't really trust anything even pictures. But the point is, WHY FAKE BREAKS?!? It's not like people will look down on you if you pull crap ass cards, or like you more if you "pull" a Wade auto. It just removes the fun in watching the good hearted people who breaks boxes live for the purpose of sharing the excitement with others.

Actually, I can say that I have nearly lost some expensive cards when I 1st started collecting. Had a massive break from 93/94 UD SE, a USA Trade card, Shaq EC, Zo EC, Webber BTG and I was eating lunch at Macca's with a mate. We left, and were driving home. About 5mins after we left, I realised I had left the cards at Maccas. Fortunately they were still there, but it can happen.

However, I must agree with all of you now. It appears more than likely that it was a Fake Break - 8) - as no pics nor posts since.

Gotta wonder why though. I'd figure it'd be a waste of time to invent a break. It's not like you'll get that time back again.

Back
Top Bottom