little bit of this, little bit of that

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Hey all, I've had a few cards come in lately for the DJ & Glove PC's so thought I'd do a little mailday of some of the non-commons.

First off one that's eluded me since 09!

Topps Tipoff Gold RC #/99

Topps Treasury Gold Refractor RC #/50

Some newer stuff

Now some Paytons (im now up to 1135 different Gloves in my collection!)

Some Signatures #/25

Some NT GU'd

This nasty little patch #/10 (thanks Deek)

A couple autos. This first one is a shocker, probably the ugliest card of Payton in my entire collection.

On-card

And to finish off, a couple more 1/1's for the collection. Can't go wrong with 1/1's for under $20 a piece :D

Cheers Adam, yeah those Court Kings are real nice in hand. Love the canvas like finish on them.

nice additions. the absolute marks of fame sure is fugly. the court kings looks awesome and i do like the design of the elite series inscriptions

Good to see you snagged that hard DJ. Lol the last time you were chasing that I was in hospital haha. Well done on the gloves too.

Another awesome mailday! 1135 Gloves that is insanely Awesome! How many have you got left... actually it doesn't matter as Panini will release another 500 cards of him again next year! I cant keep up with the penny releases its made me very broke this year!

Court Kings looks like a great product in hand - captured that textured finish nicely. Good to see the lower end DJs rolling in too. ...but those Abs Mem Marks of Fame are downright ugly, yes, it's a big sticker but a very obvious sticker which may as well have been PVC vinyl, even the serial numbering looks like it's been hammered in there by a 5 year old. I have the Mash and Mutombo and trust me, they still look ugly!

Back
Top Bottom