List your 'favourite' or least favourite error card released by select, teamcoach, or scanlens

back2backpremiers

13Cups@Hawthorn
Real Name
Jimmy
2017 select footy stars
good to see select have kept up their good record of screwing up at least one card every series. this year the first error is with the milestone games cards mg64 is david armitage of st kilda and mg64 is dan hannebery of sydney. same number different players, and of course the checklist lists the numbers as being different again.
the select reply was "we are not going to reprint one card due to a numbering error". if they reprinted every card they screwed up we would have 6 or 7 series released each year. lol.

2017 teamcoach afl
not to be outdone teamcoach have the sam mitchell bf-10 best and fairest hawthorn card which is also a checklist. the checklist lists 14 hawks players, unfortunately there are 15 in the set, who better to leave out than your captain roughie who is card 181, but he is not shown on the checklist.

take a minute and send through your error cards that you have found, any year will do as the manufacturers need a kick in the ass every now and then.

2005 select dynasty
here's one more roughies platinum diecut card pdp02 that was limited to 130 and is his rookie card and hardest card to find spells his name on the back as roughhead, one to many 'h' for the big fella.

My favourite error cards would be the 1994 Golds with the names missing the gold print, see picture for my collection so far. And I was lucky enough to score the Dunstall in the other picture, its the reverse of the other gold errors with the name being the only thing gold printed and missing the lines and the gold footy in the top corner.

hi blown8 i like the dunstall without the gold ball?
got a second 1?
you got the dunstall select 1993 signature or the hyfibre heroes with the redemption card?

hi blown8 i like the dunstall without the gold ball?
got a second 1?
you got the dunstall select 1993 signature or the hyfibre heroes with the redemption card?

I've never seen another Dunstall the same as this one mate. Yes I have a 93 signature but the Tip Top signature I have I picked up cheap without a redemption card, I'll buy one with redemption card one day.

Back
Top Bottom