LF 1 card to complete a set ....

taffster74

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
It's from 2012 Bowman NFL and is number 197 Ryan Broyles RC. THat's the only one I need for the complete set. If anyone has it, please lmk.

Yup. Not going to try for the parallels - especially when i need a lot of the big name RC's for the purple and gold sets.

I can get it from the US for about $2 plus postage to you. I am doing an order from COMC, so if you want in let me know.

Also have a look on their site and if you want anything else, we can joint order to save each other some $$$$.

Just be after the Broyles to complete the bowman base set. when it comes in, lmk, and i'll paypal ya the money.

no problems. Saves me buying another 24 rak-pak lot from DA and likely missing out on the card - again! Though, I will admit, the rak-pak lots have been pretty good to me - I've blitzed the odds in different areas with the two that I've bought.

If you need any cards from bowman, lmk - there's a good chance I'll have them. Unless it's Brandon marshall or Ryan Broyles!!!! Only pulled the one Marshall base out of all the packs and blaster's I've bought.

Yep. Got a whole stack that came as fillers/blockers/padders in an earlier trade for preferred booklets from basketball. Not a baseball collector so am more than happy to get rid of them.

Can't see the pdf. here's what numbers I've got ....

#1, 3, 22, 38, 47, 53, 57, 64, 66, 81. 98, 100, 113, 120, 123, 136, 144, 147, 154, 155, 165, 178, 180, 200.

Gold - #38, 123, 211.

Like I said, I'm not a baseball collector, so I'm more than happy to offload the lot. also have some old 1991 upper deck and 1993 collector's choice baseball somewhere.

How about I get the following (66, 98, 100, 120, 136, 144) and I will get the one you need from the US, send to each other and call it even?

Back
Top Bottom