Real Name
John Cramer
eBay User
-
Hello All
My name is John.
I am a follower of AFL and NBA
I barrack for Collingwood in AFL and New Orleans and Oklahoma in NBA
I do not have a player that i collect to date but i am still working on it.:)
I look forward to helping everyone with there players they collect as i have a lot of cards that i would gladly sell or trade.
So just post in this thread or message me what players you collect and ill try round some up.
I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully i gain some real good mates on this site.
Thanks alot .:thumbsup:

Gday John, welcome to the site!

Hornets have some up and coming players and Thunder have a nice team too, 2 good teams to follow!

Have fun here and hope to do some deals in the future if you have or get some KG's!

Yeah thanks for the welcome boys
Garnett both teams both do have amazing sides its amazing that oklahoma are so young but yet so...good lead by Durant of course.
New Orleans....not the best season with Paul being out most of the year and having Collison stepping up there should be good things to come.
But Peja has lost hes touch David West is having a great season aswell.

wats up man
wat i do is collect the players from my team like celtics (paul pierce and KG)
u should collect cp3 or durant. there r a lot of great cards of em somwhere out there and hopefully u achieve em ;) welcome to the site

wats up man
wat i do is collect the players from my team like celtics (paul pierce and KG)
u should collect cp3 or durant. there r a lot of great cards of em somwhere out there and hopefully u achieve em ;) welcome to the site

Yeah i was thinking about Durant mate I have 3 GU of him s far and hes auto from spx 07-08 i am pretty sure it is the endorcements auto.
And...I may have some PP cards and some KG cards for ya I will contact you mate.
And vivo i am sure I will get some nice cards from this site and yes I am a vic man to many of them I say ;) Thanks

sweet. well iv actually given up on KG and moved on to t-mac and paul pierce. mainly paul pierce though. soz i dont have many durants. like only 1 rookie card, nothing special. btw wat pierces do u have. just tell me if there base, inserts or Gu's or something :)

Back
Top Bottom