For Sale/For Trade Legends sig Collection

I wonder if Matt26 or Michael/diggazs could shed some light on who they think next years legends could be.I know who i think would be worthy.

How about we all don,t invade craigs thread with any more suggestions,and put up a new thread asking who we think deserves to be in the legends cards next year.

Hey all, welcome to my humble trade thread. To answer questions, yes I'll have pics up soon, and yes, as others have suggested there are far better people than I to comment on the likelihood of ongoing legends releases. In terms of future signers, as a dragons fan I feel pretty well served, but since I'm actually a Wollongong boy and old school Steelers fan I'm not sure any of my childhood favourites are likely to make the legends card cut (oh for a Wishart or McGreggor). Overall, would love to see a Mal Meninga, Bob Fulton and a Laurie Daley. Lochy would be cool but I've heard he may have signed for some other upcoming set recently so maybe unlikely he would have done a legends traders as well? Have also moved this chat to the new legends thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom