Lebron steps up!!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
any doubts about Lebrons ability to perform in the playoffs were shattered today when he became the first player since magic johnson to record a triple double in their playoff debut!! 32, 11 & 11!! he played all 48 minutes!!

also the spurs had a very easy win over the kings, the heat rallied behind wade's 14 fourth quarter points to overcome the bulls and the nuggets seem to be struggling against the clippers!!!

Yea Carmelo wasn't as lucky. Nuggets lost by 2. Yeesh, what a shocker.
Brand made his playoff debut also and looked pretty good. This will be a good series.

ouch that spurs win was IMPRESSIVE. once again they play it cool during the reg season and then kick it up a notch for playoffs, so much depth - thatl be their strength through the playoffs. if you can have a franchise player like duncan only score eleven and still woop the other team by 34pts your laughing. team stats were crazy: shot just under 60% from the field, 65% from downtown, and FT% was 85% thats ridiculously good.

im glad the suns arent getting to the WC finals again cos i think spurs would give us a bigger wooping than last year...sad but true.

Lebron is really the real deal!!! 21 years young!!! He's got a lot of years to entertain us.... PPG 31.4 | RPG 7 | APG 6.6 ... Sounds like the real one everybody's waiting for to replace MJ!!! Ok, MJ is MJ and Lebron is Lebron but you know what I mean :D

As for the Clippers/Nuggets series, I don't think Denver will win... Coach Karl is someone I loss trust in coaching a few years ago when he coached the Bucks that slipped from 4-5th place to out of the playoffs with 10 games remaining... And that same year, he also coached the USA that suffered the first loss ever for a US Men's team that got NBA Players... And you guys see how the Nuggets have been inconsistent before the playoffs. And the Clippers has home court advantage... :D

i know, its like melo is automatically mr clutch shot in denver now...he was triple teamed and boykins was wide open and he still takes the shot!

Back
Top Bottom