Lebron James Website

MG13

Ozcard Rookie
Real Name
Matt
Finally launching my PC website. Been working on this for a while, changing the look of the site 10 times or more.

Big thanx to Nick (verse1) & Nick (vivo87) & Richard (skatalite) for the inspiration to start a website & not just have a bucket.

Lebron James On-Card Autos - Home

If anyone would like to exchange links just let me know.

Thanx :thumbsup:

Man sick sick site, i love the layout really good looking site! Left the first guestbook signing thing! :) Cheers for the link too, I'll add you to mine tonight aswell!! Well done mate!!

Man sick sick site, i love the layout really good looking site! Left the first guestbook signing thing! :) Cheers for the link too, I'll add you to mine tonight aswell!! Well done mate!!

thanx mate i appreciate it :thumbsup:

i spent alot of time on the layout, they certainly do have alot of options available :lol:

thanx mate i appreciate it :thumbsup:

i spent alot of time on the layout, they certainly do have alot of options available :lol:

Yeah when I set mine up it took awhile aswell, but well worth it they are so much better than photobuckets! I just signed up as a member aswell not totally sure what that means, I just get emails when you update the site i think.

---------- Post added 23-09-2009 at 08:21 PM ----------

added you to my link page just the aswell! :)

mate that is a nice website, I just sign up for the guestbook. :)

thanx mate, glad you liked it!

Yeah when I set mine up it took awhile aswell, but well worth it they are so much better than photobuckets! I just signed up as a member aswell not totally sure what that means, I just get emails when you update the site i think.

---------- Post added 23-09-2009 at 08:21 PM ----------

added you to my link page just the aswell! :)

thanx mate, ill look more into the members thing.

how the f*ck do you guys have the patience for this sh!t, ive nearly cracked my screen about 8 times from punching the damn thing! im on another site now trying to do another website but its just as bad, ive got 3 different sites now!

btw great ficken site...ill send you my hard drive and you can create mine if you want!

Great looking site mate :thumbsup:

Im still trying to work out how to do certain things on it like adding links to other PC's, i'll be adding you and Nick oh and Slobby (if he ever figures out how to load an image :p) once i learn how it all works.

how the f*ck do you guys have the patience for this sh!t, ive nearly cracked my screen about 8 times from punching the damn thing! im on another site now trying to do another website but its just as bad, ive got 3 different sites now!

btw great ficken site...ill send you my hard drive and you can create mine if you want!

hahaha :lol: your a classic slobby, patience my friend, patience ;) What are you having problems with...apart from not seeing through the cracks on your screen and sore knuckles from punching it :p

ive got 1400 pippens to load up! mine WILL NOT get off the ground ever....loving this one though mate...looks great...super sweet lebron pic man love it!

---------- Post added 23-09-2009 at 09:46 PM ----------

hahaha :lol: your a classic slobby, patience my friend, patience ;) What are you having problems with...apart from not seeing through the cracks on your screen and sore knuckles from punching it :p

i dont want to talk about it!:mad:

Yeah that is a big but good problem to have, too many cards! The key is probably to start early (no help for you), i think I started my site when I had around 100-150 cards or something and that took a fair while. Easy once you've got them all in there though just a case of uploading them once they come in which is p!ss easy. Just try and knock off a few each week maybe and you might be done within 10 years :D

very very sick bro love all of them!! and i love the MJs!!

thanx mate, yeah couldnt leave the MJ's out.

I actually enjoyed making the site so I had plenty of patience but I also dont have as many PC cards as you.
you can link up your bucket with the site so your not actually uploading your pics, they are just taken from your bucket.

If you want me to get it started for you just let me know.

Great looking site mate :thumbsup:

Im still trying to work out how to do certain things on it like adding links to other PC's, i'll be adding you and Nick oh and Slobby (if he ever figures out how to load an image :p) once i learn how it all works.

Thanx Nick :thumbsup:

I thought the links page was the easiest to figure out haha.

Just fixed the links on my site, added you and Nick :thumbsup:

Oh i have a little something your going to like in my next mailday too, don't know if i'll be selling it to you this time though haha

Just fixed the links on my site, added you and Nick :thumbsup:

Oh i have a little something your going to like in my next mailday too, don't know if i'll be selling it to you this time though haha

thanx mate :thumbsup:

I think at some stage you'll get an itch to sell it too me :D

Haha knowing me its a possibility.

The 'Bron number pieces in my pc may be up for grabs soon if my offer gets accepted on this MJ im after ;)

Back
Top Bottom