LeBron James is overrated?!?!

lol...guess people can't read between the lines or their sarcasm-o-meter is uncalibrated.

Haha funny article. I'm kind of over all the Bron bashing too, for all his off court antics he's still the best in the league in his position.

---------- Post added 20-09-2010 at 06:08 PM ----------

lol...guess people can't read between the lines or their sarcasm-o-meter is uncalibrated.

Was going to say that, seems to have gone over the heads of a couple of you boys

The sarcasm of that article is blinding. lol. Very funny read, a real dig at the haters, for which I can say I am one. Although mine is more of a personality thing, he just rubs me the wrong way. To suggest he isnt the best in the game today (or at least top 3) is foolish.

I think hes underrated... :lol:

But seriously the guy who wrote that article has obviously never watched LeBron play a game!

It is a very funny read!

such a wonderful article full of reverse psycology and sarcasm...one for the ages...
lebron is lebron...he isnt humble, he has an ego the size of a...well large ego and he hasnt won yet! love him or hate him, he is a spectacle to watch, a true talent of speed, strength and vigor, i love the guy and cant wait to see him lead the league in assists this year, you will see the second coming of magic...im the first to admit he needs to refine his personality, he will, give him a few more years, he may not reach kobes diplomacy but he will come close!!!!

lol jesus christ.. might aswell just chuck magic,jordan,bird,wilt,kareem,kobe in the over-rated column too then ay.. absolute joke these lebron-haters out there.. I hate what he did to go to miami and cop-out like that but god damn you can not take his game away from him. imo he's the closest anyone will ever reach to the impossible measuring stick of michael jordan.

Back
Top Bottom